did sony just steal my money?

#1HellHole_Posted 4/24/2014 7:57:25 AM
i bought conception 2 digitally last night, and didn't have enough room to download it so i decided to just go to bed and figure out what to delete tomorrow.

so, come to a couple minutes ago, it's not showing up in my purchase history, and it just tells me to buy it on the store. i checked my card, and yeah, it still says i gave sony $39.99.
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
#2therealpokenarPosted 4/24/2014 8:00:11 AM
contact sony, they can usually fix that from what I hear
---
"The burden of proof is on the one proposing an idea, not on those who believe it to be false." by pikpikcarrotmon
#3Wildboy9Posted 4/24/2014 8:02:36 AM
Have you tried downloading again? Some games still show the price tag after you have already bought them digitally.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#4HellHole_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 8:05:02 AM
Wildboy9 posted...
Have you tried downloading again? Some games still show the price tag after you have already bought them digitally.

no, because it literally takes me to the buy screen, to buy it again
---
The roof's on fire,
#5Kazuhira07Posted 4/24/2014 8:08:06 AM(edited)
Maybe you added funds, but didn't actually purchase it? Check your wallet amount.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
"You have no idea wtf you're talking about if you think the PSP sold 60+ million outside of Japan" - MMaestro
#6MetalZoicPosted 4/24/2014 8:07:26 AM
And are you sure on that screen it doesn't show that you have the 39.99 they charged you for sitting in your wallet, waiting to be used?
#7Wildboy9Posted 4/24/2014 8:07:29 AM
That is weird, it has never happened to me before. Try contacting Sony like pokenar said.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#8HellHole_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 8:12:19 AM
i didn't put anything into my wallet.

it still says $0.00 on my wallet.

i know i bought it, because last night it told me it could not download, there isn't enough free space on the memory card, create at least xxx free space on the memory card and try again
---
The roof's on fire,
#9KGTriggerPosted 4/24/2014 8:14:06 AM
Well then contact Sony and figure it out.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#10BigReedPosted 4/24/2014 8:16:17 AM
HellHole_ posted...
i didn't put anything into my wallet.

it still says $0.00 on my wallet.

i know i bought it, because last night it told me it could not download, there isn't enough free space on the memory card, create at least xxx free space on the memory card and try again

Something similar happened to me. It basically said in my bank account that I had two $10.00 transactions with Sony, but I didn't purchase anything on the psn. I contacted them, they stated it was an issue on their part, refunded my money, and I changed my password just to be safe.
---
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.