did sony just steal my money?

#51Wildboy9Posted 4/29/2014 11:11:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#52ReportMeTyreePosted 4/30/2014 1:58:24 AM
I wish Sony would give more refunds tbh. Thats why I hate buying digital, no matter how buggy the game is, you're stuck with it.
---
NBA 2K14 is the worst sports game I have ever played.
#53HellHole_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 11:22:14 AM
ReportMeTyree posted...
I wish Sony would give more refunds tbh. Thats why I hate buying digital, no matter how buggy the game is, you're stuck with it.

EA's Origin lets you return games
---
The roof's on fire,
Lets burn down the Vatican
#54CompassPosted 5/4/2014 6:13:35 PM
smokeyacr posted...
Compass posted...
Why the hell would anyone pay full retail $39.99 for a digital version of this game.

why would anybody pay full retail price for any game digital, not just this game.....that is like throwing your money away....

Good point.
#55PlaysaverPosted 5/4/2014 6:37:03 PM
The tc says it's not showing up in his purchace history. He never says he went to the download list on his vitas psn store.
The tc may only have gone and looked for the game again in the store. The problem with doing that is sometimes if you goto the item on the store it doesn't tell or even see that you've bought the game right away. This is why it is important to use the download list on the store rather then going to the same item you've bought on the store.
#56mizukage2Posted 5/4/2014 6:43:35 PM
stargazer64 posted...
falloutbeast101 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
MrFwibbles posted...
Just another reason NOT TO BUY DIGITAL.

One time Wal Mart charged my credit card twice for a transaction. Another reason to NEVER BUY PHYSICAL.

Another reason to NEVER USE CREDIT CARDS.

One time I had a twenty dollar bill and I left it in my jeans and I washed them.

NEVER USE MONEY OR WASH YOUR CLOTHES.

I once stubbed my toe on a table

NEVER OWN TABLES
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#57MonoculusPosted 5/4/2014 9:24:46 PM
HellHole_ posted...
ReportMeTyree posted...

EA's Origin lets you return games

If they do now, it's only because of the ****storm surrounding SimCity, in which everyone who bought it was royally screwed and denied refunds despite the item being sold having advertised features being actively limited or removed (when it actually worked at all), but it was totally OK because they might fix it in a year or so and in the meantime they'd give you a choice of a free game generally worth less than what'd already been paid for SimCity.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 5429-8021-3896 | NNID: JimBobVII
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|Wii U|PC|GB|GG|GBC|GBA|GBM|Vita 3G|3DS XL
#58MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 5/5/2014 2:47:27 AM
mizukage2 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
falloutbeast101 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
MrFwibbles posted...
Just another reason NOT TO BUY DIGITAL.

One time Wal Mart charged my credit card twice for a transaction. Another reason to NEVER BUY PHYSICAL.

Another reason to NEVER USE CREDIT CARDS.

One time I had a twenty dollar bill and I left it in my jeans and I washed them.

NEVER USE MONEY OR WASH YOUR CLOTHES.

I once stubbed my toe on a table

NEVER OWN TABLES

Once, I went to the toilet and found that I was constipated. It took ages and was very uncomfortable.

NEVER S***.
#59GamerRafPosted 5/5/2014 3:03:31 AM
ReportMeTyree posted...

If the game is buggy then it's the developers fault and yours for not doing research.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012