Having an issue with the touch screen

#1AP3BrainPosted 4/25/2014 7:56:40 AM
Recently the touchscreen has been really buggy. It won't swipe smoothly like it used to and will do random actions on the screen.

Has anyone experienced similar and what was the fix? I am guessing if I backup my games and do a system restore it will fix it... anything less annoying?
#2RyupowerPosted 4/25/2014 8:11:23 AM
clean the screen
when my screen acts up

i clean it
using a microfiber cloth
---
PSN:RyuPower
NNID:RyuPower
#3stargazer64Posted 4/25/2014 8:13:34 AM
Sometimes when you get peanut butter on your screen it will start acting up. I don't mean a little bit, but a lot. Lick it off and you should be good to go.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#4bellzemoPosted 4/25/2014 8:35:24 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Sometimes when you get peanut butter on your screen it will start acting up. I don't mean a little bit, but a lot. Lick it off and you should be good to go.

You can get your dog to lick the peanut butter off of you if you don't like peanut butter?
---
All that once was will be.
#5stargazer64Posted 4/25/2014 8:39:03 AM
If you don't like peanut butter then why is it all over your screen?
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief
#6AP3Brain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 8:43:22 AM
Hm.. Maybe it was a temporary thing. Turned it on and didn't have any problems. Maybe it could have been something on the screen but it didn't seem to have anything on it......definitely not peanut butter but I licked my PSV's screen anyways.
#7bellzemoPosted 4/25/2014 8:46:33 AM(edited)
AP3Brain posted...
Hm.. Maybe it was a temporary thing. Turned it on and didn't have any problems. Maybe it could have been something on the screen but it didn't seem to have anything on it......definitely not peanut butter but I licked my PSV's screen anyways.

How did it taste? :P
I remember a while ago people were sniffing their cartridge slots. :(
---
#8AP3Brain(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 8:56:29 AM
Tasted like sweet candied OLED bliss.
#9bellzemoPosted 4/25/2014 9:20:59 AM
AP3Brain posted...
Tasted like sweet candied OLED bliss.

That is kinda strange? Stargazer was telling me the other day that he was sweet candied OLED bliss? Could there be a connection?
---
#10WartPig_Posted 4/25/2014 9:27:55 AM
1) being on the charger will cause some minor issues.

2) if it gets any liquid on it, it will seriously bug out. ie. dont clean it with alchohol pads while its on.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"