Wow! The vita seems to be rocking it! It's good to be a vita owner

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wow! The vita seems to be rocking it! It's good to be a vita owner
1 year ago#1
I'm picking mine up today
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
1 year ago#2
I've had mine for like a year and a half. It's my favorite handheld system yet (been handheld gaming since Gameboy Pocket).
---
3DS | Vita | Android | Linux
Most wanted game: Demon's Souls Vita
1 year ago#3
I like it more than my 3dsxl. Bravely default is awesome though. Get killzone mercenary if you like shooters
---
PSN- Bushwick128
Chicago Blackhawks 2013 Champion of Champions!
1 year ago#4
Double bass
This is rock and roll
1 year ago#5
Have mine for half a year and it's by far my favorite game system. You won't regret it.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=yasume ~ PSN ID: Yasume90 ~ Steam ID: Yasume ~ 3DS FC: 0173-1277-5074
1 year ago#6
Even as someone that loves grinding for levels, all of the re-doing everything you already did like 4 times over just to add content was really lame.

Made bravely default go from a 10/10 to a 5/10 pretty quick. Should have just ended the game earlier.

I like the Vita about equal to the 3ds right now.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0275 7830 8036
Pokemon in Safari: Dunsparce, Audino, Eevee
1 year ago#7
Agreed.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
1 year ago#8
Bumping for goodness, and because I don't feel like making another topic of the same thing. Thanks for saving me the trouble, TC.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
1 year ago#9
My Vita is on me more often than my iPhone!

I love my Vita and my 3DS; and there's SO many great hand-held games. I think I'd be an old man by the time I got done playing even every RPG that's available on them right now, including eShop and PSN.
---
PSN: LeFeverBeaver; XBL: decreebass; 3DS: 4098-3222-8394; Twitter:@zakhansonfan; Blog: http://zakhansonfan.wordpress.com;
...So the sign says.
1 year ago#10
Bought a vita today with
FFX, dragons crown and muramasa
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wow! The vita seems to be rocking it! It's good to be a vita owner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived