So, do you guys think they will announce "Persona 3 Vita Edition" this friday?

#1CipherZeroNullPosted 4/29/2014 12:44:19 AM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-04-27/super-important-persona-announcement-scheduled-for-may-2-live-streamed-event
---
Without the slightest chance or reason left to them, humans are capable of hope. I'm no different. But for one thing. When my time came calling I didn't die.
#2CheeseIsSoFatPosted 4/29/2014 12:45:45 AM(edited)
They'll anounce Shahid Megami Tensei
#3CielTynavePosted 4/29/2014 12:51:29 AM
While I wouldn't be surprised if it actually does get made, I'd expect it to be announced around the time they come out with the last P3 movie, not this week.
#4shadowenclave47Posted 4/29/2014 12:51:46 AM
As a new fan of the series im excited. Also i didn't know there was a Persona movie.
---
I'm not even on my last form.
#5HUfan4LPosted 4/29/2014 12:53:47 AM
I would love a "Golden Edition" of P3 but I think its more likely just release date announcements or new trailers.
---
Too many vita games I wanna play not enough money or memory space O_O
PSN Vita: goob1013 Xbox 360: HU4L J3T
#6dolorsitametPosted 4/29/2014 2:30:32 AM
Announcing....
From the producer of Persona 4 Dancing all night, we proudly present Persona 3 Kart & Persona 3 Golf.

but the great news won't stop there, announcing two Persona 3 for Vita
Persona 3 Gold & Persona 3 Silver, there will be exclusive persona for each version.
#7KiraWinsPosted 4/29/2014 2:34:24 AM
persona + dissidia 2k14 PLS
---
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 28
#8dude_meister512Posted 4/29/2014 3:23:14 AM
Nope. They'll do what they say they'll do and announce their NEW project.

Beyond that, you might (strong emphasis on might) get more details on the likes of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Persona 4 Dancing All Night, Persona Q and possibly Persona 5.

Stop inventing imaginary Persona games for Vita. It's not healthy.
#9CipherZeroNull(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 3:27:46 AM
I guess this announcement definitely has something to do with Persona 3 as the broadcast is called Dark Hour.

So my guess is that either they announce Persona 3 Movie localization, Persona 3 Golden (or Platinum or whatever) for Vita or a Persona 3 spin off game.

But as the article says: "super important announcement of a new project."

I highly doubt it's the announcement of a localization.

My guess is Persona 3 Vita remake but I don't think they'll make overworld for the female character, so they probably remove her from the game.
---
Without the slightest chance or reason left to them, humans are capable of hope. I'm no different. But for one thing. When my time came calling I didn't die.
#10astrophysPosted 4/29/2014 3:32:44 AM
As much as I love P3 and its variants (pretty much my favorite game overall), I'd be skeptical that they'd really be making P3 Vita. Seeing that they remade it for PSP and in FES, and they're also on things like PSN.

But who knows, I could be surprised.

But I'd guess its about the movies or some other game, etc. I don't seriously think its going to be P3 Vita.

But, now that the concept is brought up, I wonder what they would do as changes in that version if it ever came to exist.