Expect a sharp increase in sales in Tommorow's media create.

#21SoulBlayZPosted 4/29/2014 10:45:00 PM
CREATIVAC posted...
What is all this talk of rectal tightening?.... And will someone please pass the mashed potatoes!!!!

take it...^_^'
---
Think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty.. if im right, stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
#22pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 10:47:03 PM
SoulBlayZ posted...
CREATIVAC posted...
What is all this talk of rectal tightening?.... And will someone please pass the mashed potatoes!!!!

take it...^_^'

^(^_^)>(>)

Here's your plate sir.
---
I was aiming for the horn before it was cool.
#23NnamzPosted 4/30/2014 6:19:04 AM
And as I said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810616

3DS had a spike because of the bundle, not Golden Week. Vita had a small spike due to top software. Some other consoles dropped.

Golden Week only comes into effect next media create. Most Japanese people are only off towards the end of this week. The lucky ones got today off.
#24pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 6:20:44 AM
Nnamz posted...
And as I said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810616

3DS had a spike because of the bundle, not Golden Week. Vita had a small spike due to top software. Some other consoles dropped.

Golden Week only comes into effect next media create. Most Japanese people are only off towards the end of this week. The lucky ones got today off.

Alright. I guess I mixed up my dates.
---
I was aiming for the horn before it was cool.
#25ServantOfErieosPosted 4/30/2014 6:28:45 AM
lol
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#26Wildboy9Posted 4/30/2014 5:38:14 PM
I really wish the staff stopped closing Media Create threads as a ban-aid to every problem and actually started banning the usual suspects. If I go down with them, so be it. But it needs to be done.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#27DashingfellaPosted 4/30/2014 8:26:37 PM(edited)
I propose something different. Ban Media Create itself. Not only is it irrelevant to this board how much the system sells. But why the heck should we care how many people go out and buy the damn piece of plastic? It doesn't affect this board in the slightest, or us. It is something we cannot control. Simply a waste of time and people usually just want it for the entertainment value, which doesn't last long till a mod decide to lock it. NPD is fine, since that is at least relevant to us
#28StrikeNinja24Posted 4/30/2014 8:45:50 PM
Dashingfella posted...
I propose something different. Ban Media Create itself. Not only is it irrelevant to this board how much the system sells. But why the heck should we care how many people go out and buy the damn piece of plastic? It doesn't affect this board in the slightest, or us. It is something we cannot control. Simply a waste of time and people usually just want it for the entertainment value, which doesn't last long till a mod decide to lock it. NPD is fine, since that is at least relevant to us

Please, if it was selling well, you'd be one of the first singing the praises.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#29Sami1000Posted 4/30/2014 8:46:37 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Oh oh ... I should have said I put ghost chilli in the mash o.O

I eat ghosts for breakfast, peppered or not.
#30DashingfellaPosted 5/1/2014 6:52:03 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted
Please, if it was selling well, you'd be one of the first singing the praises.

I think you got that backwards? I proposed keeping NPD, but not Media Create. Vita is selling a lot worse in NPD currently, while in Media Create it takes the #2 spot no contest. I think you got a little confused there, mate.