The ultimate Vita collection. Which games would you add to this list?

#11MrFwibblesPosted 4/29/2014 5:48:14 PM
Apocalypsah posted...
I'm slowly collecting games to build the "perfect" Vita collection, consisting of quality titles only. Also no games that are exclusive to Japan.

Well, it's hardly a perfect collection if you're skipping an entire region...
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#12Semp1Posted 4/29/2014 6:08:16 PM
Uncharted. Still the only game besides killzone that really shows what the vita is capable of graphically. And it was a launch game. Imagine everyone cared that much to make great looking games for the vita. By now we would have games we always were promised.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
#13resistor75Posted 4/29/2014 6:58:26 PM
Madden 13
Fifa 14
Lego LOTR
Lego Chima
Lego Movie
Lego Marvel
Lego Potter
(I've only played 3 of these games.. but since you have everything else listed..)
---
0=2
#14Apocalypsah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2014 2:36:51 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
Apocalypsah posted...
I'm slowly collecting games to build the "perfect" Vita collection, consisting of quality titles only. Also no games that are exclusive to Japan.

Well, it's hardly a perfect collection if you're skipping an entire region...

Hence why I used quotation marks. I can't read Japanese and I don't feel like learning it either.

Thanks for all the other suggestions, guys. I've added a few of them.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=yasume ~ PSN ID: Yasume90 ~ Steam ID: Yasume ~ 3DS FC: 0173-1277-5074
#15PJB-11Posted 4/30/2014 2:42:17 AM
KiraWins posted...
PJB-11 posted...
Uncharted is the glaring omission here for me.

that gameplay - worst in the series imo

It's definitely not as vast as UC2 or 3 but I thought it was as good as the first Uncharted. Still loved it. I'll devour anything Uncharted. ;)
---
PSN: PJB-11 / Now Playing: [PS3] Final Fantasy X / X-2, The Wolf Among Us.
[Vita] Sorcery Saga, Dynasty Warriors 8, Velocity Ultra, Dustforce.