I wanted to get a PS4 for remote play, but now I'm unsure- ps4 board is awful!

#11youngskillzPosted 4/30/2014 2:21:55 AM
nah ps4 board is alright, x1 board is garbage though.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#12RjmhartPosted 4/30/2014 2:29:02 AM(edited)
Gamefaqs is full of people like that. Just ignore them.

Remote Play is a cool feature and you may really like it. Plus you can use it anywhere you can get a Good Internet connection. Probably not somewhere like Starbucks.

Anyways, see if you can find 4-5 Vita games you might like. Here's a descent starting point. Just pop these into youtube.

Dragon's Crown
Persona 4
FFX
Ys Celceta
Demon Gaze
Soul Sacrifice
Toukiden
Danganrompa
Gravity Rush

Upcoming:
Freedom Wars
Soul Sacrifice 2
Gravity Rush 2
Danganronpa 2
Sword Art Online

Then you have indies and classics on psn. There's a good amount more games, I just tried to filter out ones that I perceive to be the best.
---
The Vita is a great system.
#13PJB-11Posted 4/30/2014 2:56:35 AM(edited)
If you already own a Vita, and can afford a PS4, I don't see why it would hurt to get both.

But if you're considering buying a PS4 and a Vita just for remote play, I'd say stick with just the PS4. Don't buy the Vita just as an accessory. Take a look at the games available for it and see how many grab you.

We get a lot of JRPGs, and there's a few blockbuster exclusives like Killzone, WipEout, Uncharted and Gravity Rush. Not to mention a ton of indies like Hotline Miami, Fez & Guacamelee, if that's your thing.

Hope this helps.
---
PSN: PJB-11 / Now Playing: [PS3] Final Fantasy X / X-2, The Wolf Among Us.
[Vita] Sorcery Saga, Dynasty Warriors 8, Velocity Ultra, Dustforce.
#14saduffPosted 4/30/2014 5:03:59 AM
Dont use these boards to judge a console or justify a purchase.
---
What's this fish doing in my ear?
#15oomomowPosted 4/30/2014 5:21:42 AM
bigboyrf posted...
I mainly hang around vita board just because I like handheld gaming a lot more than console. That being said remote play is pretty cool, be better if there were RPGs to remote play.

And don't let others on any board get to you. I shrug them off and continue with my day.

(Seriously you should see people flip out on the pc board when you mention gaming laptop.)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/69135560
---
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
"All praise the Helix Fossil"
#16PharohofLaptopsPosted 4/30/2014 5:35:55 AM
I mainly hang around vita board just because I like handheld gaming a lot more than console. That being said remote play is pretty cool, be better if there were RPGs to remote play.

And don't let others on any board get to you. I shrug them off and continue with my day.

(Seriously you should see people flip out on the pc board when you mention gaming laptop.)

Why would anyone flip out in regards to an electronic that doesn't exist?
#17KAMMYqueenPosted 4/30/2014 6:40:24 AM
Voelger posted...
There are so many jerks. The XBO board has fanboys and console war stuff, but the people aren't openly mean and offensive.

Are Sony fans just mean and arrogant? Or is it ganefaqs?

The vita board seems nice.

The Vita board is nice because there nonething to talk about, the ps4 board is full of ponies thinking they won some short of kiddy "war"
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#18KiraWinsPosted 4/30/2014 6:44:14 AM
im here, and according to my sig,

im a huge d*****

so this board sucks
---
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 30