Can has run PSP games?

#1Is_CorruptedPosted 4/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
I bought PSP versions by accident on PS Store on my PS3. I kinda want to be able to play them eventually. So can the Vita play them?

I got Yggdra Union and that leaves cleaning platformer.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#2dodokikiPosted 4/29/2014 9:57:47 PM
I am not sure what your question is, but you can see if you are able to play a game on your Vita if you check the download list on your Vita and see if it allows for the psp game or see if you are able to transfer the game from ps3.

You can play Yggdra Union on the ps vita.
---
Pansexual master race.
#3Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 9:59:35 PM
Thanks.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#4Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 1:19:38 AM
So I'll be able to play Dust Force and Yggdra Union that I bought from the PS3 store on it?
---
#5Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:12:56 AM
I need to ask mommy for a Vita for Christmas.
---
#6Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:55:15 PM
I heard you energy/health thing is replenished when you level up in the PSP version of Yggdra Union, so I bought it. The GBA version is kind of like "don't make any mistakes or you'll be hurting for a loooong time" so I never finished it.
---
#7GigaDogqHDPosted 5/7/2014 2:58:11 PM
WHat exactly is going on here
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#8LeFeverBeaverPosted 5/7/2014 3:00:38 PM
GigaDogqHD posted...
WHat exactly is going on here

lol I was wondering that myself...
---
PSN: LeFeverBeaver; 3DS: 4098-3222-8394; Twitter:@MrMediocrity; Blog: http://zakhansonfan.wordpress.com;
Vita Phat, Vita Slim, 3DS: Any questions?
#9Hipster_CandyPosted 5/7/2014 3:21:25 PM
too maaany poppies with GUNS in their HANDS!
tooo maaany poppieees in foreign laaands
---
"The Arcana Is The Means By Which All Is Revealed"
#10Is_Corrupted(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 3:25:41 PM
Gaiz pls answer the topic.

Or girls if you're girls. ;)
---