Will We Hear God Eater 2 Localization at E3?

#1cooljew17Posted 4/29/2014 9:44:49 PM(edited)
It would be really good timing to finally hear some possible localization news for this game. I've been waiting to play this game for a while now but have not heard one peep about it since the English trophies.

I really think this game would really take off if localized. It just seems like one of those games that would sell really well, especially if games like Persona 4, Dragon's Crown and recently Demon Gaze can succeed sales wise, I don't see why Konami should leave money on the table with this game.
#2KiraWinsPosted 4/29/2014 9:43:48 PM
localization + online.

Its about TIME that game has online.

playing offline is great and all (I have it) but I've been on the edge of my seat for some god damn online
---
"Someone whp actually finds KiraWIns kind of annoying too. Sweet." ~ Radiantist027
Number of people who find me annoying: 30
#3OhGoodGriefPosted 4/29/2014 9:48:55 PM
;p
#4INKU48Posted 4/29/2014 9:49:58 PM
God Eater 2 isn't big enough to be featured at Sony's own conference. Ironically, Counterspy, Doki-Doki Universe and an old Dead Nation port are all. God Eater is very much a niche franchise in America.
#5cooljew17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 10:01:10 PM
INKU48 posted...
God Eater is very much a niche franchise in America.

Not exactly a good excuse when we have these much more niche games like Danganronpa, Conception 2, Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed, Mind Zero and ....Arcana's Heart 3?

God Eater 2 would sell like Call of Duty compared to those games.
#6INKU48Posted 4/29/2014 10:08:44 PM
Danganronpa, Conception 2, Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed, Mind Zero and ....Arcana's Heart 3 were at Sony's E3 conference last year?

I didn't say it was impossible that it will be localized, I said it won't be at Sony's conference. I didn't say it's more niche than any other game either.

Namco Bandai also seems to have announced this year's line up for America just a few weeks ago, including Tales of Hearts R for the Vita. I would not expect any more games from them until next year apart from what's already announced. It might be coming but I find an E3 announcement unlikely because Namco Bandai doesn't make their announcements at E3.
#7cooljew17(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 10:15:36 PM
INKU48 posted...
Danganronpa, Conception 2, Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed, Mind Zero and ....Arcana's Heart 3 were at Sony's E3 conference last year?

I didn't say it was impossible that it will be localized, I said it won't be at Sony's conference. I didn't say it's more niche than any other game either.

Namco Bandai also seems to have announced this year's line up for America just a few weeks ago, including Tales of Hearts R for the Vita. I would not expect any more games from them until next year apart from what's already announced. It might be coming but I find an E3 announcement unlikely because Namco Bandai doesn't make their announcements at E3.

I know I wasn't really talking about that, just that the whole niche argument is not the most valid considering the games I mentioned. Hell, the Vita as a whole is a niche system (especially in America) so why even mention the thing at E3? XD
#8scorpionpwnsallPosted 4/30/2014 4:55:31 AM
Once online is implemented in Japan, they could start the localization.

I haven't heard any news if they are going to put online after its release.

It's most likely the reason their holding back localizing it.
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board
#9LeanaunfurledPosted 4/30/2014 4:58:30 AM
cooljew17 posted...
I know I wasn't really talking about that, just that the whole niche argument is not the most valid considering the games I mentioned.

Those games you mentioned weren't at E3.
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Demon Gaze
3DS FC: 2707-2560-1312 JPN FC 1907-9095-4490 PSN Ashurii09