$5 flash sale this weekend (not sure if vita included)

#21Ultima546Posted 5/2/2014 2:52:14 PM
Hercik1 posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Has anyone played Darksiders? If it's cheap enough and good I might get it, in addition to Mark of Kri.

I loved Darksiders. It's a mix of Zelda and god of war. The dungeons are very Zelda like while the fighting is similar to god of war. Definite worth it the only downside it will be years if ever to see how the story concludes.

Do you pick up new weapons through the storyline or is there a loot system?
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#22Hercik1Posted 5/2/2014 3:09:12 PM
Ultima546 posted...
Hercik1 posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Has anyone played Darksiders? If it's cheap enough and good I might get it, in addition to Mark of Kri.

I loved Darksiders. It's a mix of Zelda and god of war. The dungeons are very Zelda like while the fighting is similar to god of war. Definite worth it the only downside it will be years if ever to see how the story concludes.

You get items thoughtout the dungeon the dungeons. Like your horse or a gun just like Zelda's boomerang and hookshot. It's been awhile since I played I don't remember how but your sword does improve either by buying improvements or from random loot. The second game introduced different weapons this one only has a sword.
#23Wildboy9Posted 5/2/2014 3:14:37 PM
Where do people get so much money from to spend on all these sales? I know some spend 200 dollars in a day.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#24Ultima546Posted 5/2/2014 3:25:47 PM
Hercik1 posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Hercik1 posted...
Ultima546 posted...

You get items thoughtout the dungeon the dungeons. Like your horse or a gun just like Zelda's boomerang and hookshot. It's been awhile since I played I don't remember how but your sword does improve either by buying improvements or from random loot. The second game introduced different weapons this one only has a sword.

Okay, cool.
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#25Ultima546Posted 5/2/2014 3:27:38 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
Where do people get so much money from to spend on all these sales? I know some spend 200 dollars in a day.

By waiting for sales you save money and get more bang for your buck, as it were, so it kind of works itself out.
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#26BlueJuanPosted 5/2/2014 3:41:23 PM
I think I'll just simply buy Guacamelee.
---
3DS FC: [b]3007-8077-3595[/b]
#27Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/2/2014 4:28:30 PM
ANTHONYHUSTLE posted...
wow just bought guacamelee this week

Same! That always happens to me though. Bad luck.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#28RevoredoPosted 5/3/2014 1:54:22 PM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
ANTHONYHUSTLE posted...
wow just bought guacamelee this week

Same! That always happens to me though. Bad luck.

This happened to me a few times, too. The worst one was whan I bought Persona 3 Portable for the full U$ 40,00 and two weeks later Atlus went on to do that 75% off sale on ALL THEIR GAMES, with or without Plus.
#29bh13Posted 5/3/2014 2:24:07 PM
Hmm. Been considering Guacamelee anyway, may have to jump on this, if I have the room on my memory card.
#30Noraneko_VelPosted 5/3/2014 4:28:55 PM
bh13 posted...
Hmm. Been considering Guacamelee anyway, may have to jump on this, if I have the room on my memory card.

If you expect it to be a mindless beat'em up with a little bit of linear exploration mixed in, you'll like it.
Just don't think it'd be worth crap as a Metroidvania
---
http://i.imgur.com/2RaWAWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/AT4xm45.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Up8WJeu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wi9pYee.png