As far as handheld libraries go the Vita curbstomps the 3ds

#1MuintirPosted 5/3/2014 5:22:46 PM
this is as far as handhelds go so drones cant use the port excuse as we are comparing 3ds library to the very superior Vita library. Port or not they are part of the library. All have been well received and none of these can be found on the 3ds.

Persona 4 Golden
Rayman Legends
Metal Gear Solid HD collection
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Borderlands 2
Dragons Crown
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Toukiden
Gravity Rush
Tearaway
Little Big Planet Vita
Killzone: Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Guacamelee!
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
The Walking Dead season 1
The walking dead season 2
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Sound Shapes
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Unit 13
Ragnarok Odyssey
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace
Hotline Miami
WipEout 2048
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
The Sly Collection
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Thomas Was Alone
Muramasa Rebirth
Dynasty Warriors Next
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition
Dragon Fantasy: Book I
Dragon Fantasy: Book II
Lone Survivor
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Mortal Kombat
Injustice: Gods Among Us
New Little King's Story
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Spelunky
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Escape Plan
Lumines Electronic Symphony Super Stardust Delta
Luftrausers
TxK
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
Sine Mora
Fez
Limbo
Machinarium
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster
Quell Memento
Fuel Tiracas
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Street Fighter X Tekken
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
MLB 12 & 13: The Show
When Vikings Attack!
Demon Gaze
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2
Rainbow Moon
Touch My Katamari
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R
Dead Nation
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Deception IV: Blood Ties
Worms Revolution Extreme
Jak and Daxter Collection
Doki-Doki Universe
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz
Destiny of Spirits
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Resistance: Burning Skies
Army Corps of Hell
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Superfrog HD
Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen
Valhalla Knights 3
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

I will end the list here as im sure I missed some. This also doesnt include all the psn games that the vita can play nor all the psp & ps1 games. Simply put the 3ds doesnt compare. Oh yea did I mention this is only NA games? The library just grows if you include imports, something 3ds fanboys wouldnt know anything about.
#2Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 5/3/2014 5:25:02 PM
You're trying...oh so hard.... Have fun with that.
---
PSN: Thelastgunstar
3DS FC: 1650-2871-5341 SafarI: Whirlipede, Ariados and Seviper
#3Muintir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2014 5:27:33 PM
I didnt know posting a factual list is trying to hard
#4yomomma0919Posted 5/3/2014 5:27:58 PM
lol! Look at those trashy ports. stop trying so hard.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4875-0540 NNID/VITA PSN:Leek0919
Currently playing:Monster Hunter 3U, One piece Romance Dawn, Bravely Default(3DS), Hatsune Miku(PSV) FFX HD(PSV)
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 5/3/2014 5:37:24 PM
As I said in the other topic on NGG, both the Vita and 3DS have an amazing library. I own over 90 3DS games and over 60 Vita games. My personal preference is the 3DS due to my tastes. Games like Shin Megami Tensei IV, Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, Dragon Quest and Style Savvy make me adore the system. The Vita is just as good with games like Demon Gaze, Muramasa Rebirth, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Persona 4 Golden, Sen no Kiseki and Book of Memories. I'm just glad that I own and can appreciate both. :-)
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2 Azure Striker Gunvolt 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#6helzefeldPosted 5/3/2014 5:52:22 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
As I said in the other topic on NGG, both the Vita and 3DS have an amazing library. I own over 90 3DS games and over 60 Vita games. My personal preference is the 3DS due to my tastes. Games like Shin Megami Tensei IV, Etrian Odyssey, Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, Dragon Quest and Style Savvy make me adore the system. The Vita is just as good with games like Demon Gaze, Muramasa Rebirth, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Persona 4 Golden, Sen no Kiseki and Book of Memories. I'm just glad that I own and can appreciate both. :-)

Careful there - you are making too much sense and using logic ;)

I agree that both have great libraries... I just feel that, for my tastes, the Vita is slowly pulling ahead this year. It's a close race but Vita is my favorite of the two at the moment.
---
Now Playing: Zero EscapeC VLR Vita, Persona Portable
Most Anticipated:Tales of Hearts R, One Piece:UWR, Freedom Wars, Destiny, Watch Dogs
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/3/2014 5:54:25 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

This exactly. Though oddly enough I actually prefer the Vita myself. (Not that the 3DS is a slouch.)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8LiquiDZerOPosted 5/3/2014 5:56:42 PM
helzefeld posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Careful there - you are making too much sense and using logic ;)

I agree that both have great libraries... I just feel that, for my tastes, the Vita is slowly pulling ahead this year. It's a close race but Vita is my favorite of the two at the moment.

I also agree, they both have a great library. Just because I don't have very many games I'd like to play on the 3ds does not mean its library sucks, it just doesn't appeal to me. I don't see the need to try and promote one library as being "better" than the other. It's an independent judgment call.
---
"I can't begin to count the number of agents whose lives were saved by a cardboard box." -Snake
#9iDoneGotUPosted 5/3/2014 5:57:56 PM
Why do people make these kind of threads?
---
But there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
http://i.imgur.com/xxLsTwZ.gif
#10dolorsitametPosted 5/3/2014 7:01:23 PM
things about port is, sometimes even though there's PS3 version, I prefer it on the go, game that I don't want to buy in ps3 that I actually bought in Vita. which in this case "A new game for me" instead of a port.

so, A port is a game. sometimes it's even, port this or I just won't play at all. but for things that's available in both 3DS and vita, I choose vita just for it's screen. I just can't stand my small 3DS pixel obvious screen for things that have a character really small (tales of abyss). for close up things like mario kart still good though)