Considering a vita and ps4 combo, how's cross play or stream on vita

#1odogs4Posted 5/3/2014 9:46:29 PM
Do all games work from ps4 to vita? I mainly want to play remote play mlb 14 the show and maybe a few others. How good does it work ?
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#2Trailblazer34Posted 5/3/2014 10:36:36 PM
sogood.gif

and it works with every game released 4 the ps4 so far. yeah.
#3alicel9100Posted 5/4/2014 12:05:42 AM
I only tried with resogun once and it was somehow a bit laggy...but this was long time ago, i havent try any game since.... =. =
---
PSN: lxy8339100 (with MIC)
Having PS4 PS3 PSV & Love to be friend xD
#4Yi LongPosted 5/4/2014 12:12:32 AM
Depends on your connection, I guess. haven't tried it yet. Just got a Vita this week.
#5Garage_ManPosted 5/4/2014 12:22:20 AM
I've only used it local..on the ps4 WiFi literally 10 feet away.

It has some lag, I tried a few fps games online and got only a few kills where the games before that I had like 30-50...

It looks okay, you can tell it's compressed but the main problem is the vita res sucks so it looks weird. Text is the exact opposite of my HTC One lol. Unsharp.

Okay that sounds all bad and negative but it's great. I've used it some, it really does add to the value. I expect it will get better in time. If you have Tue oled vita I would suggest selling it for a 2000. The BIGGEST reason I don't use it more is because the oled screen changes to many colors. That coupled with black crush is just not my style.

I say give it a shot and remember the vita has a huge library. It has it's games plus psp games plus ps1 games.
#6AjidoMarujidoPosted 5/4/2014 12:27:14 AM
Overall, pretty good.

There is a slight lag (as to be expected) but it only really hinders gameplay in games that need precise timing. So as long as you're not playing something like Resogun or Injustice, it works well.
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3), Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PS3)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#7VoelgerPosted 5/4/2014 2:33:54 AM
All the people saying there is lag are only experiencing lag because of their connection. If you have a good router and service you'll be fine
---
770 gtx PC, Xbox One, Wii U, Nvidia Shield, PS Vita
#8singhellotakuPosted 5/4/2014 2:59:46 AM
Always worked fine for me, there is a little lag but nothing you'll even notice on anything other than a tournament fighter, all games work because the ps4 is just streaming to the vita, so ANYTHING you do works.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#9NnamzPosted 5/4/2014 9:28:31 AM
Remote Play is great for the majority of games. Games which require 60fps (fighting, twitch shooters) will have some problems though, but it works great for games like Infamous Second Son or Assassin's Creed 4.
#10ArroganceMalicePosted 5/4/2014 10:07:21 AM
honestly don;t get one if its just on remote play hype.

I mean its cool, but the lack of l2 r2 l3 r3 BUTTONS make it clunky to control and there is some delay