Can I use my U.S ps vita memory card on Japanese or Asian PS Vita tv?

#1Dragonflyer123Posted 5/4/2014 11:31:13 AM
I'm wondering if I can use my us memory card on the ps vita tv so I continue playing my save data on a physical game I have that I heard is playable on it. Isn't it only the downloadable games you can't access on a ps vita tv? So it should be okay for a physical copy with all my saved data on the ps vita to load up?
#2INKU48Posted 5/4/2014 12:11:57 PM
Nothing is region locked and the US memory cards are exactly the same as the Asian memory cards. The games are however different and US versions of the games rarely work on the Vita TV because it hasn't launched in the US.

Asian and Japanese games on a US memory card will work assuming they're compatible but not US games.

Nothing is region locked but compatibility with the Vita TV is very limited.
---
"The question "why not buy a Vita" should be "why not buy two or three Vitas?""
#3k1ritoPosted 5/4/2014 12:13:25 PM
No u can't use your NA account on the vita tv
#4SekaiIchibanPosted 5/4/2014 12:26:07 PM
You will have a problem logging in/activating the NA account in the first place.
#5hijokaidenPosted 5/6/2014 2:29:51 AM
k1rito posted...
No u can't use your NA account on the vita tv

---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#6mcnichojPosted 5/6/2014 2:33:16 AM
INKU48 posted...
US memory cards are exactly the same as the Asian memory cards.
Actually, when I booted up Draw Slasher (or whatever it's called) and it installed the Japanese list onto my Vita, it detected that I was using a Japanese memory card and ignored the fact everything else was American/set to English.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#7hijokaidenPosted 5/6/2014 2:36:52 AM
mcnichoj posted...
INKU48 posted...
US memory cards are exactly the same as the Asian memory cards.
Actually, when I booted up Draw Slasher (or whatever it's called) and it installed the Japanese list onto my Vita, it detected that I was using a Japanese memory card and ignored the fact everything else was American/set to English.

So are you saying you are using a US Playstation Network account on the Vita TV?
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.