Help - Vita Screen Damaged - How do I fix it

#21GamerRafPosted 5/5/2014 10:27:04 AM
I'd like to see pics of this or the TC is just trolling the PSVita 1000 because the inferior 2000 is coming out.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#22youngskillzPosted 5/5/2014 10:13:39 PM
lol ps2 is almost 20 years old, get out tc.

this thread is horrible.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#23mjc0961Posted 5/7/2014 5:02:11 PM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
This board just has so many people arguing from ignorance in favor of a flawed variant of the system, which at this point can't really be bought in a way that actually ends up supporting the console.

Hey, not their fault the only way to get a 2000 model Vita is to pay for an overpriced bundle with a crappy game included. If Sony would sell the 2000 in a standalone $160 package instead of only selling it bundled with a bad port, they might sell more systems (even to people who already have an old Vita). I know I sure as s*** am not paying $200 for a bundle that includes a game I don't want to play. Offer that s*** separate so I can save money. Or at least bundle it with something that doesn't suck ass. Even a 3 month + subscription would be a better offer as then Vita newcomers could get a bunch of different games to try instead of just one awful game.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#24SasquatchimoPosted 5/7/2014 5:04:43 PM
To fix the black smudges on the screen, evenly color your screen with a black sharpie marker. Keep doing this until your screen looks evenly black. Sure, you will no longer be able to play any games, but hopefully you won't see the black smudges under the plastic screen.
---
Blub
#25HaZZaRdbOyPosted 5/8/2014 12:54:17 AM
They do sell those vita screen replacement kits on ebay for like 30-40. Not sure how good they are since I never tried nor needed one. Combine that with some youtube videos and I'm sure you can replace the screen yourself.