New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?
1 year ago#31
I just wanted a vita. I might try out BL2 if I get bored. But I already have a bunch of physical vita games I'm actually interested in.
1 year ago#32
I want to get a Vita Slim, but I have no interest in BL2
---
My no. 1 waifu is Yuno Gasai, no 2. is Madoka, and no. 3 is Azusa from K-On.
twitter.com/freutty
1 year ago#33
I only played the first couple missions of BL2 as Zero on 360; may end up picking up the bundle if Gamestop has any extra. The local Gamestop (yea, I'm looking at you, Gamestop at the PX on Schofield Barracks, Hawaii) only seems to order enough of new stuff to fulfill pre-orders. It's very frustrating. "Well, then, preoorder it!" you might say. But I say "Nay nay!" I won't give them the satisfaction of succeeding with that weird business strategy. If I wanna pre-order it, I can do it through Amazon. Else I can just go home and download it. Easy peazy.

ANYWAY, /rant, I got a little extra dough to burn and I wan PROBABLY gonna get BL2 anyway... so this is basically $160 for the Slim. Maybe I can just keep it in the box and bust it out when my OLED dies. Or, maybe I will actually enjoy the Slim more and opt to sell the OLED. Who's to say? What do I look like? a psychic?
---
PSN: LeFeverBeaver; XBL: decreebass; 3DS: 4098-3222-8394; Twitter:@zakhansonfan; Blog: http://zakhansonfan.wordpress.com;
...So the sign says.
1 year ago#34
Picked up my slim this morning, I'll prob sell mine, as I played it for a few hundred hours on PC. Its a great game though.
1 year ago#35
Just picked mine up. I probably still would have bought it even without BL2, but getting a new system AND a $30 memory card AND a $40 game for $200 is quite a deal any way you slice it.

No regrets! :)
---
[=[3DS]=] FC: 0946-2412-9538 Now playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Conception II
[o+[___].::] Waiting for: Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (Vita), Super Smash Bros 3DS
1 year ago#36
I sold my vita before, decided to buy one again when tales of heart was announced. BL2 is just a bonus (still a great deal though)
---
PSN: Dijanika
3DS Friend code: 5026-4468-3256
1 year ago#37
Raven_Shikumi posted...
Zero interest in Borderlands 2.

so YUP i guess its a nice incentive though even though i probably wont play it.
---
Insert witty anecdote here (_______________________)
Overhype, the silent video game killer
1 year ago#38
Borderlands didn't affect my decision to get a Vita Slim. I've wanted a Vita for some time, and I like the Slim improvements over the original Vita. With my PS+ sub, I have plenty of games to keep me and my soon-to-be-purchased Vita busy. The inclusion of a memory card made the bundle worthy of a purchase for me.
---
PSN: MoonKnight2
1 year ago#39
KiraWins posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
No, which is why I bought an OLED Vita ~1.5 week ago.

used or new?

New.
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
1 year ago#40
ivanhellsing posted...
elmars369 posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...
Zero interest in Borderlands 2.

---
Yes.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New Vita buyers: Would you have still bought Vita Slim if it weren't for BL2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived