I still do not understand why some of you would still willingly buy Borderlands.

#11Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 8:03:21 AM
Lol no one is forcing you to be here, Wildboy. If you don't like it, than don't post. And lol telling someone to shut up on the internet. Has that ever worked?
---
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#12Wildboy9Posted 5/6/2014 8:04:14 AM(edited)
That's how desperate Vita fans are I guess

This game doesn't even blip on my radar from games I want to get. I will only buy it to see what the hype is about, probably won't even finish it. This is bottom of the barrel compared to what I'm waiting for the rest of the year. I have a PS3 also and would never play this there, I hate console gaming pretty much.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#13yipeeyahooPosted 5/6/2014 8:06:18 AM(edited)
-Never played before :D
Edit: I never have a home console, my PC can't even play cat mario
---
PSN:Yipeeyahoo
You are welcome to add me :D
#14Wildboy9Posted 5/6/2014 8:04:57 AM
Sorry TC, but had to after seeing this.

It would be unethical is this was your first Borderlands experience.

Who are you to decide that?
---
#15gamemaster712Posted 5/6/2014 8:07:47 AM
Because:
-don't have console
-it's portable
-I don't give a furry crack of a rat's behind on your opinion.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#16Fray_MakenPosted 5/6/2014 8:08:35 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
-Lower framerate.
-Lower graphics.
-Less draw distance.
-Touchy controls.
-No DLC.
-Limited to 2 player co-op.
-$40 price tag
-5GB digital download

Buying It on console/PC is cheaper, GOTY has all the dlc, and it's the BETTER experience. Why limit yourself to the most expensive and overall worse version of this incredible game. You're not doing yourself any justice.

Don't buy this game simply because 1) It's portable and 2) You've never played BL2, or any BL for that matter. It would be unethical is this was your first Borderlands experience. Save your money people.

Of course I wouldn't be arguing this is the game was actually a good, direct port of the console/PC version. But, it's not. In fact, it's far from it.

/end rant.

It's not cheaper if you don't own a console or PC. The GOTY Edition does NOT include all DLC available for BL2. The "BETTER" experience can only be found on PC and not on console. The console version has frame rate issues as well.
---
PSN:
#17Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 8:08:53 AM
@inFamous

Part of me agree's with you, I mean isn't it strage that people are excited for a watered down port of a 2 year old game. And especially when you can get that game, which is amazing by the way, cheaper and with better quality. And people wonder why the Vita is where it is right now. We should be pushing for Vita exclusives, not more ports. I mean what big name game are we getting next that isn't port, indie, japanese niche, or another boss raid genre?
---
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#18Wildboy9Posted 5/6/2014 8:09:04 AM
I don't give a furry crack of a rat's behind on your opinion.

Thread.
---
#19SlaysmePosted 5/6/2014 8:13:17 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
@Slaysme

What does me watching TV have to do with anything?

It shows you know nothing of a good port. TV ports always have insane load times, lowest common denominator graphics, couch server capacity is low, it costs over $50 a month, controls are crap. Do I really need to go on?
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
#20KiraWinsPosted 5/6/2014 8:16:34 AM
Wildboy9 posted...
I don't give a furry crack of a rat's behind on your opinion.

Thread.

---
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 30