I still do not understand why some of you would still willingly buy Borderlands.

#141FormerlySOSPosted 5/6/2014 5:29:55 PM
And if you're going to admittedly skim the post Kaijin, why comment at all? I've no idea of your display settings or what you're used to reading. I'll apologize for offending you with a 'wall of text', even though those were paragraphs, if I cared enough. I'm also amused that whenever you make a moderately concise statement/arguement/case about anything, it always gets disregarded as a 'wall of text'.
---
FreeDelGado, SMA Clan Leader
New Age Old-School Elitist Gamer
#142ShadyBrad1984Posted 5/6/2014 5:49:16 PM
Wow, who knew a port of a 2 year old game is worthy of so much angst?
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321Playing MLB 14, FMC 14, KZ:M, HM:PDF and Dead Nation
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#143CrimsonGear80Posted 5/6/2014 5:51:32 PM
Not only did i reserve the game today, this will be my first time playing any Borderlands game.

Hows that feel?
---
The night is turning thin. The saint is turning to sin.
http://i.imgur.com/SEj3OoR.gif
#144Fallen_LordPosted 5/6/2014 5:57:33 PM
I played it for about 20 minutes and I did not notice any performance issues at all. It seems like every time I read of people complaining of framerate issues in Vita games I never have a problem with these games myself. The game looks great and runs great as well. Hopefully the online will be populated soon so I can see how the co-op is.
#145Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 6:04:08 PM
@Crimson

EY GAD MY HEART! :p
---
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#146highndry18Posted 5/6/2014 6:13:26 PM(edited)
TC, learn the proper use of the word unethical if you want to avoid sounding like an uneducated laughing stock in the near future. Murder is unethical. Stealing is unethical. Money laundering is unethical. Using steroids in a competitive sport is unethical. Playing a supposed inferior version of a game compared the better performing one is not unethical and calling that unethical is nothing short of idiotic.

The Vita is a portable system. Obviously compromises have to be expected when porting a high performance PC game to that platform.
#147gamemaster712Posted 5/6/2014 6:29:57 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Not only did i reserve the game today, this will be my first time playing any Borderlands game.

Hows that feel?

Like me....
Great!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#148Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 6:33:17 PM
@highndry

For the love of god, ALRIGHT I. GET. IT.
---
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#149LygoPosted 5/6/2014 8:04:39 PM(edited)
FormerlySOS posted...

My answer is no, but it'd be nice if people attempted to learn more about the things they finance with their money.

Speaking of politics, Capcom at the time was pretty successful in avoiding potential lawsuits from Street Fighter 2 behind what they took from most innovative gameplay mechanics of mid 1980s fighting games, anime, and celebrity knock offs without consent (see Balrog's design and victory messages for example). They had the nerve to sue Data East for their fighting game Fighters History and lost in court, because they were pretty much in awe in how Street Fighter 2 was forged and why it was successful. Unfortunately, Capcom got even with the developers years later, that many of them were former Capcom employees (SNK) anyway.
#150Kazuhira07Posted 5/6/2014 8:07:41 PM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Wow, who knew a port of a 2 year old game is worthy of so much angst?

This. You could pretty much call everything reassurance here lol. People convincing themselves it's terrible port, and people convincing themselves otherwise.. pathetic. I don't get why people are so determined to shove their opinion down everyone's throat.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07