I still do not understand why some of you would still willingly buy Borderlands.

#161himuradrewPosted 5/6/2014 9:22:14 PM
I'm willing to buy it because it offers me the accessibility to a great game (based on the reviews) that I've never played before. I'm really eager to check this one out.
#162Kazuhira07Posted 5/6/2014 9:25:49 PM
Wildboy9 posted...
Compass and me?

Is that a confession?

I thought we were the only posters in this page, but now I see there was at least another poster.

A confession to what?
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
#163Wildboy9Posted 5/6/2014 9:40:46 PM
A confession to loving Compass.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#164L_arcPosted 5/6/2014 9:42:05 PM
If a handheld can do everything that a console can, consoles will cease their reason for existence... Just as handhelds can do things consoles can't, the opposite is true as well.
#165StrikeNinja24Posted 5/6/2014 9:43:31 PM
L_arc posted...
If a handheld can do everything that a console can, consoles will cease their reason for existence... Just as handhelds can do things consoles can't, the opposite is true as well.

The funny thing is that if anything is getting phased out, it's the handhelds.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#166Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:56:41 PM
Neil before your king, Wildboy.

No but seriously, almost 200 posts...ive just about stopped caring. My opinions do not change however. If there is one thing that I will have after all is said and done is my integrity. And I will happily end it on this final note:

Everyone, do whatever makes you happy :)
---
Note to self: Never use the word 'unethical' on Gamefaqs.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#167Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/6/2014 10:15:39 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
-Lower framerate.
-Lower graphics.
-Less draw distance.
-Touchy controls.
-No DLC.
-Limited to 2 player co-op.
-$40 price tag
-5GB digital download

Buying It on console/PC is cheaper, GOTY has all the dlc, and it's the BETTER experience. Why limit yourself to the most expensive and overall worse version of this incredible game. You're not doing yourself any justice.

Don't buy this game simply because 1) It's portable and 2) You've never played BL2, or any BL for that matter. It would be unethical is this was your first Borderlands experience. Save your money people.

Of course I wouldn't be arguing this is the game was actually a good, direct port of the console/PC version. But, it's not. In fact, it's far from it.

/end rant.

1) GOTY doesn't have all DLC.
2) VITA version is the bet version of the game, no other version is Portable, and no other game exists in Portables like this, can't be done anywhere else too.
3) Awesome 2P Co-op action to play wih friends.
4) Great graphics, and runs great, unlike anywhere else on Portables.
5) Cross-Save BBY for those that own it on PS3 and have alot of progress already.
6) Pretty cheap! 39.99 is an awesome price!
7) Includes alot of DLC!

Still, I'm not getting it because I can't play First Person games, but it isn't rocket science dood.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#168Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/6/2014 10:19:49 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
@inFamous

Part of me agree's with you, I mean isn't it strage that people are excited for a watered down port of a 2 year old game. And especially when you can get that game, which is amazing by the way, cheaper and with better quality. And people wonder why the Vita is where it is right now. We should be pushing for Vita exclusives, not more ports. I mean what big name game are we getting next that isn't port, indie, japanese niche, or another boss raid genre?

Or a game with no graphics, sound, input methods, lines of codes, that its creator doesn't have the letter "A" in their name, isn't from Japan, Europe or USA, isn't made by a dev team, has an old lady in it, and is being bundled with a slice of brsead with it?
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#169highndry18Posted 5/7/2014 1:24:33 AM(edited)
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Neil before your king, Wildboy.

No but seriously, almost 200 posts...ive just about stopped caring. My opinions do not change however. If there is one thing that I will have after all is said and done is my integrity. And I will happily end it on this final note:

Everyone, do whatever makes you happy :)

Hah, what a soap box.

You're right about one thing: You should stop caring about how others choose to spend their money and stop trying to impose your opinions on value upon others.
#170Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2014 2:27:54 AM
@highndry

Cry me a river. Because you actually chose to attack me with that last post shows what kind of person you are.
---
Note to self: Never use the word 'unethical' on Gamefaqs.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.