I still do not understand why some of you would still willingly buy Borderlands.

#31Golden_MeanPosted 5/6/2014 8:32:51 AM
TC you keep using the word "unethical"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ht2fwytm1qakh43o3_250.gif
---
Arguing with other internet users is only just marginally more productive than counting the number of ants on your lawn.~PSN: Kikkosauce66
#32Wildboy9Posted 5/6/2014 8:44:55 AM
I mean that has to only apply to people below the age of 15 or just the people on this very board.

Did you miss the part where I said I have a PS3 and that I dislike console gaming as a whole? Your problem is that you're trying to pass your opinion as an absolute fact and telling people what they should be doing. That's none of your business.
---
Owner of the Pony Bistro. Ponies eat for free.
#33GamerRafPosted 5/6/2014 8:50:01 AM
It's portable. I play PSASBR on my Vita 99% more then the one on PS3 simply because it's portable. WIth exceptions of a LE/CE comes out for the PS3 (FFX/X-2)
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#34deval619Posted 5/6/2014 8:52:53 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
In reading topics like this, I'm starting to see parallels between handheld gamers and mobile gamers.

The casuals of gaming I'm afraid
---
Kripp is some kind of alpha neckbeard; the neckbeard that all other neckbeards want to be.
#35SlaysmePosted 5/6/2014 9:00:58 AM
deval619 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
In reading topics like this, I'm starting to see parallels between handheld gamers and mobile gamers.

The casuals of gaming I'm afraid

You're both silly. Gaming is gaming. There's good mobile games just like there's terrible console and PC ones.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
#36kingofall214Posted 5/6/2014 9:01:23 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
-Lower framerate.
-Lower graphics.
-Less draw distance.

Anyone could say the exact same thing about the console version compared to PC. Some people like their games on a portable more than a console. I already played borderlands 2 on PS3 so I am not buying the vita version but if I had not and it was a choice between the two I would pick the vita version. I did this with Sly 4.

I rather be able to play a game anywhere in any position then being locked into one place/position.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#37Gamemaster64Posted 5/6/2014 9:03:48 AM
kingofall214 posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
-Lower framerate.
-Lower graphics.
-Less draw distance.

Anyone could say the exact same thing about the console version compared to PC. Some people like their games on a portable more than a console. I already played borderlands 2 on PS3 so I am not buying the vita version but if I had not and it was a choice between the two I would pick the vita version. I did this with Sly 4.

I rather be able to play a game anywhere in any position then being locked into one place/position.

Did this with Sly 4? You do know PS3 Sly 4 get you vita Sly 4 for free?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
#38DarthLaharlPosted 5/6/2014 9:05:37 AM
Because people can do whatever they want with their money and its non of your business?

I personally think its ridiculous and pathetic that people spend 100s of dollars on phone sex but guess what it's their business, not mine.
---
On GameFAQs Any criticism=trolling, ports/remakes are bad unless its something YOU want ported/remade, and anything that's popular that you dislike = overrated.
#39kingofall214Posted 5/6/2014 9:05:49 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
kingofall214 posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
-Lower framerate.
-Lower graphics.
-Less draw distance.

Did this with Sly 4? You do know PS3 Sly 4 get you vita Sly 4 for free?

At launch Sly 4 vita version only was cheaper then the PS3 version. I got the vita version only.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#40bellzemoPosted 5/6/2014 9:09:06 AM
Golden_Mean posted...
TC you keep using the word "unethical"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7ht2fwytm1qakh43o3_250.gif

I think he finds the word inconceivable!?
---
All that once was will be.