I still do not understand why some of you would still willingly buy Borderlands.

#41jump__0Posted 5/6/2014 9:24:58 AM
Portability can't make up for how they butchered the artstyle and gameplay. Why port a game when you cannot maintain it's true experience?
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#42kabutokoujiPosted 5/6/2014 9:38:38 AM
I wont buy it because I don't buy western games, but when you said "don't say because is portable" you do know there are people that doesn't spent time in their house right? and only go home to sleep and wake up to go back to work, when would they play in the comfort of their home having mommy to pay the bills?
#43renzsweetPosted 5/6/2014 9:38:53 AM
How do the words ethical and principal relate in any way to people buying a game they like? This game was not made from the bones of orphans. There is no "ethics" involved. People can buy it because they like it or want to support a game maker they appreciate.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#44Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2014 9:46:06 AM
Lol at people crying that I used the word unethical. How about the word 'silly'? It's silly that you people would buy a copy of this game while being fully aware of how much of a downgrade it is. And if the only reason to justify your purchase is that 'it's portable' or 'I'm always on the go', then god help you all.
---
Favorite shows: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, House of Cards.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q.
#45JustinFFPosted 5/6/2014 9:50:37 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
Lol at people crying that I used the word unethical. How about the word 'silly'? It's silly that you people would buy a copy of this game while being fully aware of how much of a downgrade it is. And if the only reason to justify your purchase is that 'it's portable' or 'I'm always on the go', then god help you all.

You haven't answered my question TC.

Could you kindly advise of the logistics of getting my PS3/PC, along with my 40" LCD TV onto the train for my commute every morning so I can play the superior version instead? This is a pick up and play game for my 15 hour weekly commute, after all.
#46sinisterorionPosted 5/6/2014 9:54:27 AM
Includes 6 Add On Packs:
- Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage Add On Campaign
- Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty Add On Campaign
- Psycho Character Class Add On
- Mechromancer Character Class Add On
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
- Collector's Edition Pack

Looks to me like DLC is included
#47SlaysmePosted 5/6/2014 9:55:40 AM(edited)
Mcnugget2256 posted...

You're the one asking for justification, then saying it's not good enough. It's fine that you're not buying it. That's great. You're a loser for using your time this way though. Way worse than someone buying a crappy port could ever approach. You made your point, move on. I will now do the same.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
#48Fou LuPosted 5/6/2014 9:55:06 AM
Borderlands 2 GoTY does not have all the DLC, as they released 4-5 packs AFTER the GoTY was released.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#49KaijinSurohmPosted 5/6/2014 9:57:08 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

It's called an opinion, and a preference.

Your opinion is that the port is not worth anyone's time.

My opinion is I don't care about your opinion.

Both opinions are correct, as they are true to ourselves, but they do not make it universal facts.
I have the PS3 version, and now I'm buying the Vita version. I was in need of a new Vita, and I had zero interest in buying a refurbed one. Since I was willing to drop $200 on a new vita, I figured I'd go for the new Vita Slim, to try it out, and hell, it was bundled with Boarderlands 2, thus I technically get a "Free game" out of the deal, because I was willing to drop $200 on the handheld anyway.

The bundle's timing was perfect.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#50Pharsti01Posted 5/6/2014 9:58:19 AM
While I do agree that theres no reason to get the game unless you dont have any of the other systems that runs it, its their money, let them do what they want with it.