:/ My Vita has been deleting Destiny of Spirits for the last 5 minutes.

#11ARMs7777Posted 5/7/2014 1:31:36 AM
Haha i though it forze my vita so I shut it off and it corrupted my memory card and I though i lost the memory forever cause i couldn't get it to work but somehow got it working again. Then immediately installed the asian version.
#12KGTriggerPosted 5/7/2014 1:57:08 AM
Miu_san posted...
Faith in Vita restored

---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#13StrikeNinja24Posted 5/7/2014 2:01:44 AM
KiraWins posted...
vita sounds like its got artificial intelligence.
senses a bad game, and seeks to destroy

It would destroy most of the Vita's game selection then.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#14M1600wnerPosted 5/7/2014 2:29:49 AM
Lol, so the Game is bad eh?

That's why my Vita suddenly decided to download this Game at Speeds which warrants a "9001 Minutes Remaining.". It's F2P though, one could easily guess that it sucks.
#15hyper12Posted 5/7/2014 5:36:13 AM
Compass posted...
Happened to me a couple nights ago. Thought it might be frozen, but was scared to force-restart and corrupt the mc, so I just plugged it in and hoped for the best.

When I woke it up a couple hours later it was done.

When I removed Project Diva F from one of my memory cards it was on "Please Wait" for almost 20 minutes. Not sure why it takes so long to delete some games but it is actually doing something and not frozen. So worst case scenario, do what Compass did (oh god, never thought I'd say that) and just plug it in and go have a snack.
---
I tried to be open minded but I was afraid my brain would fall out.
#16Golden_MeanPosted 5/7/2014 5:48:26 AM
Same thing happened to me, but I remember this happened to some other game/demo or what have you. I just let it sit there and it finished on its own in 10-15 minutes. Weird.
---
Arguing with other internet users is only just marginally more productive than counting the number of ants on your lawn.~PSN: Kikkosauce66
#17DEADLY_SH4D0WPosted 5/7/2014 7:13:35 AM
My one was deleting for about 20 minutes so i just restarted my vita and saw that the destiny of spirits app basically became a blank white icon that takes up no memory at all. Its just sitting there as a white app. I tried deleting it again and it still stayed deleting for a long time so i just restarted again and left it there.
#18Golden_MeanPosted 5/7/2014 7:30:15 AM
DEADLY_SH4D0W posted...
My one was deleting for about 20 minutes so i just restarted my vita and saw that the destiny of spirits app basically became a blank white icon that takes up no memory at all. Its just sitting there as a white app. I tried deleting it again and it still stayed deleting for a long time so i just restarted again and left it there.

Just let it sit until it's done. The white icon should go away. It will probably take a stupid amount of time, and I'm not sure why it does it for this game.
---
Arguing with other internet users is only just marginally more productive than counting the number of ants on your lawn.~PSN: Kikkosauce66