Do I need a screen protector for a Vita Slim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do I need a screen protector for a Vita Slim?

User Info: Bleedingyamato

Bleedingyamato
2 years ago#1
I just got my Vita Slim and I'd bought a pack of the sony screen protectors that were meant for the old Vitas but since the guide holes didn't line up I ended up ruining both screen protectors.

I'm either going to order another pack if sony screen protectors or I might get a Hori one that's for the Vita Slim but either would require waiting about 1-2 weeks to get.

What I need to know is: is it safe to use a Vita Slim without a screen protector or is the LCD screen likely to scratch?

User Info: ryanfelps14

ryanfelps14
2 years ago#2
i would just be careful until you get another pack lcd screens can scratch just like any other screen my old game boy colors screen that i got in 2000 still looks brand new today lol a week or to wont hurt it if your careful

User Info: jac3r

jac3r
2 years ago#3
For me, any electronic devices with screens, screen protector is a must! Unless you love looking at scratched screen
PSN: recaJ 3DS: 2509-1586-8140
The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

User Info: yukito

yukito
2 years ago#4
I've had my Vita for months and never got around to buying a screen protector for it. The screen is still flawless. I have never dropped it, and I always put it in a case when I'm not playing it. A screen protector can be insurance against damage, but if you're careful you don't absolutely need one.
To be fun fun fun, mirror world - Baby burn burn burn, stand by my side.
-Yusketeers

User Info: ragnarok01

ragnarok01
2 years ago#5
You dont if you plan on buying another vita due to the screen getting scratched
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Do I need a screen protector for a Vita Slim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived