C/D: Sony needs to cut the bull s*** and lower memory prices.

#71BlueswordsXPosted 5/9/2014 11:31:26 AM
Inoji posted...
I'm in between the space of C/D.
Cutting it $20 off wouldn't hurt too bad. Besides, buying the 64gb is mostly a once in a lifetime thing unless you have so much things to put on your V. Things will not stay low in price forever. Memory cards are no different than gas prices, groceries, house/apartment rents, and any other form of bills. You have a choice to get it or not, and it won't affect your life drastically.

Yep, people can just ignore it if they don't like it, and it won't affect them drastically. Just like the Vita itself! In fact, that's exactly what most people chose to do!

That kind of stubborn mindset is what Sony went with, and it gave the 3DS the chance to stomp all over it in sales and respect despite vastly inferior hardware and originally being deemed a failure upon launch.
---
Touhou is love. Welcome to Gensokyo!
#72Aegis_RunestonePosted 5/9/2014 11:42:23 AM
Confirm.
---
PSN: WarriorAegis
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/
#73Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/9/2014 11:55:53 AM
Dashingfella posted...
I remember when I got my PSP around for Dissidia, Gamestop had Memory Sticks for PSP at around 25 dollars, and they were just 4GB ones. Radioshack had 8GB memory sticks at 60 dollars. These Vita mem cards look cheaper in comparison. :/

The difference being about a decade. Do you understand tech prices?
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#74Gandalf the IstariPosted 5/9/2014 11:59:57 AM
Inoji posted...
I'm in between the space of C/D.
Cutting it $20 off wouldn't hurt too bad. Besides, buying the 64gb is mostly a once in a lifetime thing unless you have so much things to put on your V. Things will not stay low in price forever. Memory cards are no different than gas prices, groceries, house/apartment rents, and any other form of bills. You have a choice to get it or not, and it won't affect your life drastically.

Tech prices are hugely different than commodities like gas, groceries and rent...
---
PSN: ck_22_c GT: ckc22
NA 3DS: 0533 - 4509 - 1310
#75MiguelAMXPosted 5/9/2014 12:00:19 PM
C.
I need a bigger memory card. But I'd rather buy that brand spanking new 128gb micrsod for my android phone.
---
~ * ~ * ~PSN: MiguelAMX*~ * ~ *~
#76InojiPosted 5/9/2014 12:08:02 PM
The 3DS just had a better game launch title for the general. There was nothing I wanted to play back then on the Vita for its launch titles. That holds true for the system even now. At this point, there's only one game I want so far coming up.
Where are all the mass rpgs at for the Vita? It certainly isn't on the 3DS as well.
The thing that made the PSP appealing for me was the variety of RPGs that it had. Back then, the PSP was a rpg handheld goldmine.
---
High quality, 100% real kupo nuts in every bite.
#77DashingfellaPosted 5/9/2014 12:20:52 PM
Inoji posted
the PSP was a rpg handheld goldmine.

Seriously? I think PSP sucked when it came to RPG's. Only a few noteworthy games here and there.
#78BahamutRiderPosted 5/9/2014 12:22:59 PM
Confirm. The price of the Vita itself is fine, but these memory prices on a handheld with a strong emphasis on digital are unacceptable.
---
Haseo: C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, I'm right here...TAAAAXIIIIIII!!!!!
#79InojiPosted 5/9/2014 12:24:14 PM
Dashingfella posted...
Inoji posted
the PSP was a rpg handheld goldmine.

Seriously? I think PSP sucked when it came to RPG's. Only a few noteworthy games here and there.

Well, I liked jrpgs in general.
---
High quality, 100% real kupo nuts in every bite.
#80D_WindsPosted 5/9/2014 12:26:12 PM
Sony: "We can either A, make customers happy, or B, make ourselves more money."

Hmm...
---
Look up at the Sky.....there must be a Fantasy.