So now that we've had time with out Golden Week purchases...

#1gadgaurdPosted 5/11/2014 8:16:00 PM(edited)
What did you get, and how do you feel about it? I got Meruru and Muramasa. Atelier Meruru Plus has surpassed my expectations by a fair amount. I could have paid full price and not regretted it(but of course, I'm not complaining about saving $20.00).

Muramasa Rebirth, on the other hand, has failed to meet my expectations. It's fun, but I expected it to be so much harder. I'm glad I waited to buy it, although I feel $20.00 is an acceptable price(maybe $25.00). $35.00? I personally would have regretted it.

EDIT: "our", not "out". My bad.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.
#2TinyTim123Posted 5/11/2014 8:16:37 PM
I had almost everything I already wanted well before the sale, got Muramasa at launch for example.

I did nab Sorcery Saga and Chrono Cross though. I will get around to playing one day...
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#3arclouks_xPosted 5/11/2014 8:33:41 PM
Got muramasa and dbz for vita, mgrr and rain fir ps3

The vita ones are really fun, dbz a little bit repetitive and sometimes hard, muramasa is fun but also repetitive.

Mgrr is fantastic but I played it when it released, got it to play the free dlc mostly and havent started Rain
---
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon Ball:Battle of Z, Mass Effect 3
#4JinKisaragi211Posted 5/11/2014 8:34:50 PM
Of course, the one week I barely checked this board is the week the Golden sale is on. Yeah...I didn't know, so I got NOTHING >_>
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#5kishnabePosted 5/11/2014 8:36:37 PM
I got Muramasa....haven't played it yet. So far Battle of Z has gotten my interest....haven't played a DBZ game since Budokai for the Gamecube and Hyper Dimension for the SNES.

Actually the best digital psn purchase I made so far.

Sorcery Saga was not on sale :(.....I am going to wait for it be super cheap.

Regret not getting Atelier games...was on the fence since it was time constraint game.
#6arclouks_xPosted 5/11/2014 8:40:36 PM
JinKisaragi211 posted...
Of course, the one week I barely checked this board is the week the Golden sale is on. Yeah...I didn't know, so I got NOTHING >_>

it wasnt this week, it was the previous one
---
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon Ball:Battle of Z, Mass Effect 3
#7ragnarok01Posted 5/11/2014 8:44:50 PM
Nada
#8Ultima546Posted 5/11/2014 8:45:38 PM
I got the Atelier games, Muramasa, and Sorcery Saga.

I've beaten half of Muramasa, barely touched either Atelier (I'm putting them off until Rorona comes out), and not yet started Sorcery Saga.

Muramasa was worth the 7.50 I spent on it, but it could use some extra mechanics that amounted to more than just 'square, square, square, dash, dash, dash, jump, etc'.
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#9joegt123Posted 5/11/2014 8:45:44 PM
kishnabe posted...
I got Muramasa....haven't played it yet. So far Battle of Z has gotten my interest....haven't played a DBZ game since Budokai for the Gamecube and Hyper Dimension for the SNES.

Actually the best digital psn purchase I made so far.

Sorcery Saga was not on sale :(.....I am going to wait for it be super cheap.

Regret not getting Atelier games...was on the fence since it was time constraint game.

Battle of z is pretty mediocre. It's only fun online. It tried too hard to get the dbz feel and failed to capture a proper game feel. Personally, the BT games are the only ones that strike a proper balance between dbz spectacle and solid gameplay.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#10gohoanqPosted 5/11/2014 8:48:55 PM
I got DBZ Battle of Z, and the MGS HD collection. I like both, both have their problems in my opinion..

MGS2 has crap controls -_- I've gotten found so many times because of the way you have to hold the stick against walls while moving while still carefully holding it against the wall you're on.(not to mention I swear the directions randomly invert on walls) lol Also the crawl button has gotten me killed a few times xD The last thing that comes to mind is how you have to use the touch screen to select and deselect items/weapons. Annoying. lol

DBZ is fun but has cheap AI and idiotic companion AI. Also it makes me really crave a real DBZ game. :/
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.