So now that we've had time with out Golden Week purchases...

#11zezprahPosted 5/11/2014 8:51:33 PM
got tactics ogre and vagrant story (i know these aren't actually part of the golden week sale... but they were still on sale so w/e)

tactics ogre is pretty awesome but vagrant story hasnt aged well lol dem pixelz
---
worst poster on gamefaqs
#12loki00_00Posted 5/11/2014 9:07:15 PM
I finally picked up Ys, and was underwhelmed by it. I picked up Metal Gear HD and found it to be incredibly fun. I also bought Infamous Second Son which is enjoyable and relaxing. Since its such a short game I'm playing as a completionist. I haven't even started the story mission and instead I'm just taking over the island. Finally got through Chapter 2 of Corpse Party, that is quickly becoming one of my favorite games. I'm glad I got Ys at a steal, but metal gear was the unexpected Gem of the sale. I also bought Daylight and I don't hate it as much as other people. It's scary, and interesting. I like the weird environments. Just wish the enemies were less gamebreakinglycheap.
---
The official Oni of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#13TinyTim123Posted 5/11/2014 9:26:22 PM
kishnabe posted...
Sorcery Saga was not on sale :(.....I am going to wait for it be super cheap.

Sorcery Saga was part of the surprise flash sale (I think); I got it for $25.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#14NnamzPosted 5/12/2014 1:51:45 AM
Muramasa and Ys. Muramasa is okay so far I guess, but I doubt I'll finish it. It is getting boring.

I have yet to try Ys.
#15Gamemaster64Posted 5/12/2014 1:55:10 AM
Nothing, Already own or don't want.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
#16gadgaurd(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 1:56:53 AM
Nnamz posted...
Muramasa and Ys. Muramasa is okay so far I guess, but I doubt I'll finish it. It is getting boring.

I have yet to try Ys.

Ys is pretty much on the same level, imo. I enjoy both on their hardest difficulties.
---
Vesna esta holicia.
Toukiden: "Dynasty Warriors without the jump button."-Miu-san.
#17j2zon2591Posted 5/12/2014 1:59:23 AM
Got Ys, Muramasa and MGS.. probably shouldn't have.. I bet they're PS+ material this year (NA account).

Oh well.. I just got too compulsive.. I do have a backlog before these purchases.