Vita slim sold well last week

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita slim sold well last week
Megamushroom666 posted...
42k, ain't too shabby.

Too bad it's likely a complete fabrication like most of VGChartz data.
1 year ago#22
VGchartz pulls numbers out of their asses. Multiple developers have said so, including Tom from XSEED.
---
I wish I had my own Succubus...
The flatter the chest, the closer I am to her heart
1 year ago#23
VGChartz needs to be banned from Gamefaqs, it is completely and totally made up.
---
3DS friend code: 4081-5496-3475
PSN: C_Dalke
ChunkyMonkeyLOL posted...
VGchartz pulls numbers out of their asses. Multiple developers have said so, including Tom from XSEED.

Hell even VGChartz has admitted it.
1 year ago#25
chris1001 the sequel posted...
42k, ain't too shabby.

VGchartz is a good estimate to go on. Vita slim was on Amazon.com top selling items for over 2 months. I'm sure the 42,000 number isn't that off.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1888, god of war collection vita
1 year ago#26
andizzle29662 posted...
42k, ain't too shabby.

VGchartz is a good estimate to go on. Vita slim was on Amazon.com top selling items for over 2 months. I'm sure the 42,000 number isn't that off.

April they had Xbone at around 220k. It sold 115k. IGNORE VGCHARTZ
1 year ago#27
My expectations for May NPD are around 40k Vita Slim/2000 systems sold. It's a plausible number, but anything can happen.

To andizzle:

Vgchartz projections/estimations have been off by many hundreds of thousands before. I'm not implying that they're necessarily wrong in this case. I just don't want to see people get their hopes up and potentially be disappointed.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.
1 year ago#28
Lucretia_Merces posted...
My expectations for May NPD are around 40k Vita Slim/2000 systems sold. It's a plausible number, but anything can happen.

To andizzle:

Vgchartz projections/estimations have been off by many hundreds of thousands before. I'm not implying that they're necessarily wrong in this case. I just don't want to see people get their hopes up and potentially be disappointed.

That's a fair response, I want those numbers to be real though!!! Lol!
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Infamous second son, MLB 14, Mario kart 8, Smash bros, Kirby, X, yarn yoshi, halo 5, the order 1888, god of war collection vita
andizzle29662 posted...
42k, ain't too shabby.

It's really not though. There have been countless times where numbers have been hysterically off. I remember when Tales of Graces F came out VG said it sold 150K in the first week, but when NPD came out it only sold around 65K for the month.
1 year ago#30
They need a new PS+ bundle. 16 gb memory card, a year of PS+ and the system for a good price. Since right now Uncharted is a PS+ game, or Gravity Rush, it's almost pointless for those to be bundled.
---
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768 - Send me a msg if you want to add me, blank requests will be deleted
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita slim sold well last week

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived