I have a ton of games on my vita, but I don't feel like playing any of them

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a ton of games on my vita, but I don't feel like playing any of them
2 years ago#11
Ultima546 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...
sounds like ragnarok ace's mediocrity drained your interest in gaming

I feel for u tc

I find you very annoying, Kira.

I know that feeling TC. I have so many great Vita and PSP games to play, yet I never know what to play. Maybe because I have trouble choosing which handheld to dedicate time to, 3DS or Vita. I would suggest picking a game you can spend a good amount of time with, in my case MH3U, then move on to something else.

cool story bro
guess what? it was a joke.
just because I insult a game you adore doesn't mean you have to get your jimmies rustled.

Has the number in your sig actually decreased?

yea 2 people told me that they found me endearing
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 31
2 years ago#12
And i bet most are digital. I have the same problem.
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
2 years ago#13
KiraWins posted...
Ultima546 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

I know that feeling TC. I have so many great Vita and PSP games to play, yet I never know what to play. Maybe because I have trouble choosing which handheld to dedicate time to, 3DS or Vita. I would suggest picking a game you can spend a good amount of time with, in my case MH3U, then move on to something else.

cool story bro
just because I insult a game you adore doesn't mean you have to get your jimmies rustled.

Has the number in your sig actually decreased?

yea 2 people told me that they found me endearing

Lol
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
2 years ago#14
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

cool story bro

I adore Ragnarok Ace? Lol. I don't love it or hate it, because ive never played it. I find you annoying because everytime I see you post, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Out of all the trolls ive seen on this board, Kira, I would rate you an UgliestManAlive.
Playing: Terraria 1.2, Pokemon White 2, MH3U.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q, Pokemon AS.
2 years ago#15
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

cool story bro

I adore Ragnarok Ace? Lol. I don't love it or hate it, because ive never played it. I find you annoying because everytime I see you post, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Out of all the trolls ive seen on this board, Kira, I would rate you an UgliestManAlive.

my dream has come true at last.
but in all seriousness, I do give advice - where its necessary.

what are we supposed to do, give TC counseling 101 on how to manage his time?
srs?
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 32
2 years ago#16
Ha i knew Kira was a dirty troll, not a true vita fan like mcnuggetts.

No one can step on my territory and troll the vita without being called out.
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have a ton of games on my vita, but I don't feel like playing any of them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived