#11KiraWinsPosted 5/18/2014 9:09:04 AM
Ultima546 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...
sounds like ragnarok ace's mediocrity drained your interest in gaming

I feel for u tc

I find you very annoying, Kira.

I know that feeling TC. I have so many great Vita and PSP games to play, yet I never know what to play. Maybe because I have trouble choosing which handheld to dedicate time to, 3DS or Vita. I would suggest picking a game you can spend a good amount of time with, in my case MH3U, then move on to something else.

cool story bro
guess what? it was a joke.
just because I insult a game you adore doesn't mean you have to get your jimmies rustled.

Has the number in your sig actually decreased?

yea 2 people told me that they found me endearing
---
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 31
#12GigaDogqHDPosted 5/18/2014 9:10:33 AM
And i bet most are digital. I have the same problem.
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane
#13Ultima546Posted 5/18/2014 9:24:43 AM
KiraWins posted...
Ultima546 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

I know that feeling TC. I have so many great Vita and PSP games to play, yet I never know what to play. Maybe because I have trouble choosing which handheld to dedicate time to, 3DS or Vita. I would suggest picking a game you can spend a good amount of time with, in my case MH3U, then move on to something else.

cool story bro
just because I insult a game you adore doesn't mean you have to get your jimmies rustled.

Has the number in your sig actually decreased?

yea 2 people told me that they found me endearing

Lol
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#14Mcnugget2256Posted 5/18/2014 9:27:18 AM
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

cool story bro

I adore Ragnarok Ace? Lol. I don't love it or hate it, because ive never played it. I find you annoying because everytime I see you post, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Out of all the trolls ive seen on this board, Kira, I would rate you an UgliestManAlive.
---
Playing: Terraria 1.2, Pokemon White 2, MH3U.
Waiting for: BoI: Rebirth, MH4U, SSB 3DS, Persona Q, Pokemon AS.
#15KiraWinsPosted 5/18/2014 9:28:28 AM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...
Mcnugget2256 posted...
KiraWins posted...

I feel for u tc

cool story bro

I adore Ragnarok Ace? Lol. I don't love it or hate it, because ive never played it. I find you annoying because everytime I see you post, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Out of all the trolls ive seen on this board, Kira, I would rate you an UgliestManAlive.

my dream has come true at last.
but in all seriousness, I do give advice - where its necessary.

what are we supposed to do, give TC counseling 101 on how to manage his time?
srs?
---
Persona/ SMT Atlus in a nutshell: http://a.pomf.se/jmqnvq.gif
Pizza in Japan is horrendous - Number of people who find me annoying: 32
#16GigaDogqHDPosted 5/18/2014 9:35:43 AM
Ha i knew Kira was a dirty troll, not a true vita fan like mcnuggetts.

No one can step on my territory and troll the vita without being called out.
---
There are three types of people on GameFAQS...those that agree with me, those that are wrong, and those that are insane