What one of this games, would make you a happy vita owner or future vita owner?

#41777gameguy777Posted 5/29/2014 6:07:08 AM
None of those would make me happy. More realistic would be a Uncharted sequel and that would make me happy
#42gabo007xPosted 5/29/2014 6:18:50 AM
I'd go with C, but it probably won't happen.
---
PSN: mhunter1992 | Steam: ~gabo~
"Im a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food." - Ron Swanson
#43gabo007xPosted 5/29/2014 6:20:32 AM
Lucretia_Merces posted...
My answer might surprise people, but I'd pick a Grand Theft Auto game for the Vita. I've already played Type-0 and the enhanced version of Persona 5 will likely come to the Vita. My reasoning for it is attributable to how this game could potentially revitalize(no pun intended) the system in North America and Europe. An exclusive Grand Theft Auto game would be a system seller for many people. A drastic increase in the userbase in these regions has other benefits like other western support and more localizations.

Good thinking.
---
PSN: mhunter1992 | Steam: ~gabo~
"Im a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food." - Ron Swanson
#44mmanhbfighterPosted 5/29/2014 6:22:46 AM
G. Either demons souls dark souls or dark souls 2.
#45twadepsvitaPosted 6/1/2014 11:25:13 AM
Zamnato posted...
=C- Monster hunter 5 Ultimate?

There would need to be a Monster Hunter 5 first and even if there was one I think it would do better on the 3DS as Monster Hunter is biggest in Japan and a lot more 3ds consoles have been sold than ps vita consoles so they have a wider market share.
Anyway the game we need is Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock 2.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#46iRPGluvverPosted 6/1/2014 11:30:38 AM
^
I started to hate Doctor Who right after (don't uncover if you're not up to date) Rory and Amy died, Clara is a useless companion to me. Let's see if Capaldi makes me like DW again, I loved him in The Thick of it.
---
I'm Doctor Tot, a professor specialized in Physical Defense who uses a Whip to attack his enemies, but one day I'll get DOINK'd in the butt by a Tonberry.
#47big-z13Posted 6/5/2014 6:59:46 PM
I say Gran tresimo
---
I will create. Games