What do you think is the Vita's biggest system seller this year in America?

#51HappyHippo04Posted 6/2/2014 11:01:29 AM
Semi45a posted...
think of the most pervy localized J game possible and you got your answer.

I don't think those games are new system sellers, they cater to the audience that already owned a Vita.
---
PC | Wii U | 3DSXL | Vita
FC: 4639-9367-1408
#52Alter_NaytePosted 6/2/2014 11:13:26 AM
I've yet to see one single vita game advert since release. Wii U(due to Mario kart), 3ds, and Ps4 are advertised on the TV daily.

I live in the UK BTW.

There are only two games on that list that have the presence to sell vitas to those who are not in the know.
#53Natureboy99Posted 6/2/2014 11:38:25 AM
PS+. You cant afford to NOT own a Vita if you are a subscriber. The service is just bonkers in terms of what you get. 64GB card maxed out
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#54iDoneGotUPosted 6/2/2014 12:00:18 PM
Alter_Nayte posted...
I've yet to see one single vita game advert since release. Wii U(due to Mario kart), 3ds, and Ps4 are advertised on the TV daily.

I live in the UK BTW.

There are only two games on that list that have the presence to sell vitas to those who are not in the know.

The NA branch doesn't care about handhelds.
---
But there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE!
http://i.imgur.com/xxLsTwZ.gif
#552020_NinoPosted 6/2/2014 2:01:00 PM
I'd say Borderlands 2 and FF X collection

Borderlands is a fairly well-known shooting game and Final Fantasy has name recognition and X is one of the most popular titles in the series.

The others are niche titles designed for more specific audiences. I don't know why, but I felt sad when I saw that list.
---
Hello. My name is Nino. You killed my family, and you forced me to kill them again. Prepare to die!
*BRRRRRNNGGGHHH*