If you want a list of games to buy for less than $20 on PSN for Vita...

#1TalesOfGodPosted 6/1/2014 1:44:31 PM
Currently, there is a sale for the Rayman games for PS1 which are only $1.49 for each (great platform/adventure games from what I've heard).

After that, there is also a sale on Rayman Origins for Vita which you can afford and Persona 4 Golden (widely considered the best game for Vita) which you will need a bit extra money for tax.

Anyways, I'll just list a few games that I view are good games:

- Fate Extra (PSP) $9.99
A RPG with an interesting storyline but with unique gameplay.

- Final Fantasy Tactics: War Of The Lions (PSP) $9.99
A great strategy RPG game loved by many fans in the past and in the present.

- Blazblue Calamity Trigger OR Blazblue Continuum Shift ll (PSP) $9.99
Both are great and unique fighting games with CT being the first in the series and CS being the second.

- LocoRoco $14.99 OR LocoRoco 2 ($5.99) (PSP for both)
I have no idea why the first game is more money considering that the second is usually liked more than the first but both are great unique games. I've never played anything quite like it. (No idea what genre this is, perhaps adventure?

- Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle (PSP) ($9.99)
If you are looking for a strategy game to last you a long time then this is it. It's personally one of my favourites from the music, story, unique gameplay, graphics, etc. that are in most NIS games. I highly recommend it (but you might want to look on youtube first)

- Prinny Can I Really Be The Hero? (PSP) $9.99
It is a hard and difficult platformer filled with comedy and great boss battles.
If you view yourself as a veteran gamer then this will be perfect for you (based off of the Disgaea series)

- Wild Arms XF (PSP) ($9.99)
It's Wild Arms!
What more could you ask for? (It's a Strategy RPG although the other series are traditional RPGs)

- Yggdra Union (PSP) $9.99
If you can get past the mediocre story then you'll love the unique card based strategy RPG gameplay that it will offer.

- YS (multiple games) (PSP) $14.99
All are fantastic and play like The Legend Of Zelda A Link To The Past.

Just PSP games I listed but yeah, there are a lot of games.

For Vita, I'll make it shorter:

- Blazblue Continuum Shift 2 Extend $14.99
(Same as above but with extras and better graphics)

- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater- HD Edition PS Vita $14.99
Best game for that Metal Gear experience. (Stealth, shooter, military genre)

- Resistance Burning Skies $17.99
I've never played it but I've heard that it is the best FPS on the Vita. There's a demo but it's 3gb alone. -_-

- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $17.99
It's Cross Buy so you can play it on your PS3. It's also a great platformer but it isn't for some people.

- Sound Shapes $14.99
Oh yes. This game is fantastic if you have a great imagination.
I highly recommend this game out of all of the PS Vita games listed here (and it is Cross Buy too!).
Try out the demo to see if you like it.

- WipEout 2048 $13.49
Another fantastic game with more than enough content. Free to Playstation@Plus users.
Cross Buy available for PS3 and is the best racing game on the system.

These are all of the games that you can afford for with a $20 PSN card that I strongly recommend. I decided to skip out on the PS1 games as there are too many to list.

I hope this list helped anyone who was searching for a game to play and feel free to add to it!
#2mmanjj1980Posted 6/1/2014 3:42:43 PM
Thieves in time will be free next month with PS+. It's the ps3 edition but already confirmed to be crossbuy!
---
Psn: mmanjj
XBL GT: h1ghSk0re
#3Lucretia_MercesPosted 6/1/2014 3:52:27 PM
Very nice list. :-)

I'd like to add a few if I many.

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - A trilogy containing the original game with enhanced content, The Interlude and The After Years.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - An absolutely sensational SRPG with hundreds of hours of content, great and challenging combat and the ability to go back to any previous fought battle.
---
Most Anticipated Games of 2014: Persona Q, Freedom Wars, Bayonetta 2, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Tokyo Shinseiroku: Operation Abyss.
#4JPN936Posted 6/1/2014 4:00:04 PM
For $20 get Guacamelee (metroidvania type game) and rayman.
---
currently playing: EDF 2017, TxK (Vita)
#5shauntenninePosted 6/1/2014 6:33:09 PM
Dead nation. One of my favorite games on the vita. Plus it's cross buy, so you buy it for the vita and get it free for the ps3.
#6TalesOfGod(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2014 8:07:48 PM
Lucretia_Merces posted...
Very nice list. :-)

I'd like to add a few if I many.

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - A trilogy containing the original game with enhanced content, The Interlude and The After Years.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - An absolutely sensational SRPG with hundreds of hours of content, great and challenging combat and the ability to go back to any previous fought battle.

Damn, I knew I forgot something.
I've been meaning to play those two for quite a while. I'll be sure to pick them up the next chance I get.

Although, I've been having second thoughts about FFlV because there is a DS one with 3D graphics (so I'm not sure which is superior).
#7Semi45aPosted 6/1/2014 8:11:28 PM
Borderlands 2 if I never played it before
---
"when you set yourself on fire, people love to come and see you burn." ~John Wesley, Eighteenth Century Evangelist
#8mahgah91Posted 6/2/2014 1:38:33 AM
I've never played it but I've heard that it is the best FPS on the Vita.

Who the f*** did you hear that from?