why cant vita tv play some vita games?

#21kabutokoujiPosted 6/18/2014 3:55:37 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
That piece of trash cant even play all the PSP and PSOne games either (then again the actual vita cant). Hopefully SONY will cut the crap and get the rest of the games up on the PSN.

And it isnt because of other companies and their licensees like some fanboys would have you believe. Sony is intentionally not releasing the games

source?
---
If the western community is represented by Gamefaqs posters, I pity the west x.x
#22FKRW4LifePosted 6/19/2014 4:00:12 AM
Turning my vita on and not having the games available is my source.

Sony not saying the official reason in a press release means my argument is just as justified as the fanboys who defend them by saying it's the publishers fault.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#23FKRW4LifePosted 6/19/2014 4:01:44 AM
OhGoodGrief posted...
Why are you so mad and what would Sony gain from purposefully withholding the games?

I have games I want to play on my vita that I can't

Sony is such a stupid company they think upsetting their customers is a good idea. It's their motif!
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#24sumostickfigurePosted 6/19/2014 11:19:54 AM
OhGoodGrief posted...
Why are you so mad and what would Sony gain from purposefully withholding the games?

I don't know about PSP games, but Sony would give you more incentive to invest in PS Now if it has PlayStation games available for it that you can't play on the Vita otherwise (I don't know if that's actually the reason for it, but it's one possibility).
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#25FKRW4LifePosted 6/19/2014 2:43:15 PM
Thats something Im very afraid of. If they pull that Im not going to get NOW and Im never going to get another handheld from them again (or the PS4).

What a rip off this company turned out to be.
---