Playstation blog hit with hundreds of comments over FF type zero news

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation blog hit with hundreds of comments over FF type zero news
1 year ago#101
jenrais posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
I think the point here is that Square NEEDS the money and porting type-0 to Vita just wouldn't have been worth it in the end.

Than they should have been honest about it, We released this game on the consoles that make money, and the vita just isn't worth it with the base currently. Like Namco was. Instead of saying. HAI GUIZE WE LISTENED TO YOU VITA/PSP OWNERS AND PUT IT ON A CONSOLE COMPLETELY UNRELATED BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

And your wallets.

Also this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

I'm sorry but no. Tthe group that wanted the game is people like me, aka FNAL FANTASY fans. Nnot even in our wildest dreams did we imagine such a great localisation. PS4 baby!!!

Still, blows that it isn't PS4 AND VITA, because VITA is my favorite console ever, and I reaaally wanted it, although we can still play it on VITA. Remote Play baby.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
1 year ago#102
MaouSado posted...
vashtricham posted...
atopp399 posted...
vashtricham posted...
atopp399 posted...
Square has been making poor decisions for years. This is par for the course. It will probably be delayed forever anyway while they wait for the player base to grow.

Yes give gamers a game they have been asking for and also put it on the most popular console right now. That just screams bad business decisions /sarcasism

PS3 should have been included if that's the case.
Not really, ps4 install base is increasing every day and have shown that games can sell well on it already. Vita have not shown these things yet. Plus we dont know how much of a hd upgrade it will be and if it needs next gen or not. At some point games will be coming to ps4 and not ps4 and ps3 and we are already seeing that with some of the upcoming games.

If you are going to play install base, the PS3's install base makes the PS4 base look like the Wii U.

And instal base isnt the only factor so i guess you have trouble reading. Plus games are already selling better on ps4 then there ps3 counterparts. So once again it is a smart business move to and also might be needed depending on the upgrade.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
(message deleted)
1 year ago#104
halfelven23 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
/sigh

Why do I forsee Square Enix abandoning Type-0, and say "Due to overwhelming negative fan feedback, we have decided to cancel our westernization of the game in it's entirety"

The "NoVitaNoBuy" hashtags will be dangerous to the majority of players who actually want to play the game, no matter how it's done.

the majority of the players? wasn't its SE who abandon those people, the one who all these times begs them to localize FF type-0

Nope, they acknowledged us all FINAL FANTASY fans and announced its localisation.
roup that "begged" for the game were FINAL FANTASY fans.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
1 year ago#105
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
halfelven23 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
/sigh

Why do I forsee Square Enix abandoning Type-0, and say "Due to overwhelming negative fan feedback, we have decided to cancel our westernization of the game in it's entirety"

The "NoVitaNoBuy" hashtags will be dangerous to the majority of players who actually want to play the game, no matter how it's done.

the majority of the players? wasn't its SE who abandon those people, the one who all these times begs them to localize FF type-0

Nope, they acknowledged us all FINAL FANTASY fans and announced its localisation.
roup that "begged" for the game were FINAL FANTASY fans.

---
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
1 year ago#108
This is EXACTLY why I don't give a crap when companies don't listen to everything their fans want. Because you guys are not satisfied by anything.

Game not localized? Everyone is dissapointed, understandably, and wish for it to come over. When it does? You complain it's the wrong system.

And you guys really think they're trying to spite you? Really? Do you just...not understand real life? Why woul a business spite you? What reason is there to do that? It was a mistake, that's all it was. It's unfortunate, but what more can they do besides correct it and apologize for the mistake?

This amount of whining is unbelievably childish. It's completely fine to be dissapointed. I don't have a Vita or PS4, so obviously I would prefer it on the PS3 or 360 at the moment. But I'm not whining to make that happen, because that's just petty.

And I read a post that Square lied. Really? Have you ever once seen a company come out and say, "Yeah, the reason we're releasing it for this system is because it will make the most money, and the Vita fanbase is not as profitable". That would be terrible for business and reputation. Personally, I would find that more respectable, but it's obvious why it doesn't happen.

Also, it's been announced for ONE day. Maybe a Vita will come eventually. Who the heck knows?

If this is how the Vita fanbase is going to act because they didn't get a game, then I am glad it isn't. You don't deserve it.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
1 year ago#109
moogle69 posted...
WOW, entitled, idiots. the game was never exclusive to sony's handheld. why do sony fanboys feel entitled to everything?

bayonetta and then the exclusive platinum game in xbox one, devil may cry, final fantasy xiii and now this, the fanbase is ridiculous.

All fanbases have groups like that it isnt just sony and shows that you yourself are just as bad for singling out sony fans as a whole. Xbox fans were upset with bungie for destiny and bombed their twitter. Nintnedo fans sent death threats because rare went to msoft. They all have their bad eggs.
---
1 year ago#110
I'm not angry about this but I can understand why this mistake pissed so many off.

Square knows very well that for freakin years handheld gamers were the ones begging for this game and this mistake made them go from in the clouds happy to backstabbed angry.
---
2DS: 0447-5073-6549 | Steam: darkus_f | Rig: i7-3770, 12GB, GTX750, 700W
NP: Pokemon Y, Skyrim, Dissidia Duodecim
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Playstation blog hit with hundreds of comments over FF type zero news

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived