Theres a lot of Vita hate recently, but am I the only one loving the system?

#41neogenoPosted 6/12/2014 12:45:03 PM
I dont think its Vita thats hated. More like the management of it (along with a new found seething hate towards SE and their recent announcement).
---
Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#42leonodoPosted 6/12/2014 12:46:37 PM
Nightstar1994 posted...
Because Pokemon and Smash Bros. are bad games.

And because these are only 2 games out on 3DS ever.
I love my vita but I also love my 3ds. Please guys stop being so annoying

Can you actually praise the Vita without, you know, insulting a handheld that's actually profittable and supportable?

---
Sunshine is overrated...
Pokemon x FC: 0130-2593-2107 Pokemon trainer name: Safyrya
#43foxgamer92Posted 6/12/2014 1:56:01 PM(edited)
leonodo posted...
Nightstar1994 posted...
Because Pokemon and Smash Bros. are bad games.

And because these are only 2 games out on 3DS ever.
I love my vita but I also love my 3ds. Please guys stop being so annoying

Can you actually praise the Vita without, you know, insulting a handheld that's actually profittable and supportable?

Try reading the whole topic before quoting nonsense.
---
There are no cows on Pandora, yet all they seem to eat is pizza. Moxxi is pretty well endowed and makes the pizza. I just ruined Borderlands.
#44mjc0961Posted 6/12/2014 4:59:23 PM
http://humorhub.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Am-I-the-only-one-who.jpg
---
AnthonM2 posted...
BTW I don't see The Last of Us as a western game because many asians worked with Naughty Dog on the game
#45swampert10Posted 6/12/2014 5:04:30 PM
I don't hate the Vita itself but the way Sony is treating this handheld console. I mean, they (Sony) should have more confidence in advertising this machine as a stand-alone system and not mainly as an accessory for its bigger brother (PS4).
---
"TC if you lived in the Pokemon universe, health care is free, sure, but you'd still have to pay a s*** ton for lemonade." quoted from 21_21
#46wstfldPosted 6/12/2014 5:43:42 PM
I have a massive backlog and I am disappointed all at the same time.
---
Last played - Wolfenstein The New Order (9/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Trials Fusion
#47nouseravailablePosted 6/12/2014 5:55:55 PM
I love it.
---
They could play the other Bard song live once in a while...
#48SuigintouEVPosted 6/12/2014 6:05:36 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
I love it. There are so many great games in my opinion. It has a lot of stuff coming out that I'm interested in this year, while the 3DS only has Pokemon and Smash Bros.

Azure Striker Gunvolt and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright? Persona Q? Citizens of Earth?
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#49foxgamer92Posted 6/12/2014 6:15:12 PM
SuigintouEV posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
I love it. There are so many great games in my opinion. It has a lot of stuff coming out that I'm interested in this year, while the 3DS only has Pokemon and Smash Bros.

Azure Striker Gunvolt and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright? Persona Q? Citizens of Earth?

Nope. Not interested in any of those. Just Pokemon ORAS and Smash Bros. Alpha Sapphire will be huge for me though, since Sapphire got me into heavy gaming.
---
There are no cows on Pandora, yet all they seem to eat is pizza. Moxxi is pretty well endowed and makes the pizza. I just ruined Borderlands.
#50shadowenclave47Posted 6/12/2014 6:18:49 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
SuigintouEV posted...
foxgamer92 posted...

Nope. Not interested in any of those. Just Pokemon ORAS and Smash Bros. Alpha Sapphire will be huge for me though, since Sapphire got me into heavy gaming.

Sapphire was my second Pokemon game and im getting Alpha Sapphire too.
---
I want dat ass!
I like Hyperdimension Neptunia get mad haters.