The Last of Us

• Topic Archived

User Info: starfox1904

starfox1904
2 years ago#1
Can The Last of Us for PS3 be played with a PlayStation Vita by download from Sony Entertainment/PlayStation Network?

User Info: falloutbeast101

falloutbeast101
2 years ago#2
Nope.
Propaganda Idols! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDVQOduEx8 featuring Panna, Opti, and Connie! (better quality now :D)

User Info: ServantManjiGoo

ServantManjiGoo
2 years ago#3
The Last Of Us is overrated, looks blurry and has horrible performance.

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
2 years ago#4
To play tlou with a vita:

1 Wait for Playstation Now
2 Remote Play the last of us remastered.
PSN:JustArc_ 3DS FC: 4527-9298-6268
Now playing:Soul Sacrifice Delta, Mind=0, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

starfox1904
2 years ago#5
Damn, PlayStation Now is taking forever in Europe. I hope it gets released in November/December time instead of waiting for another year.

starfox1904
2 years ago#6
When it gets released, why not make it compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and PlayStation Vita at the same time? Apparently the service is firstly made compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and then over time is compatible with the Vita.
(message deleted)

User Info: Fray_Maken

Fray_Maken
2 years ago#8
I guess not. Thought I was on the PS4.
PSN ID:

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
2 years ago#9
I'm assuming you don't since you said PS3, but if you do have a PS4, you could wait for it to release on that and remote play it.

Otherwise, I hope PS Now will have it at the start. This is Sony, who took all Summer launch year to get some PSOne games on the Vita.

I really hope it's there at start, but Sony is just so incompetent that I don't feel like that's a sure thing. I was really looking forward to playing it too.
There are no cows on Pandora, yet all they seem to eat is pizza. Moxxi is pretty well endowed and makes the pizza. I just ruined Borderlands.

starfox1904
2 years ago#10
Thank Sony for this streaming service. Some people with Vitas might not even have PlayStation 3/4 to play The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Beyond Two Souls.

First there is The Last of Us Remastered and now there is going to be Grand Theft Auto 5 Remastered. What next? Beyond Two Souls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived