The Last of Us

#11wstfldPosted 6/12/2014 4:45:49 PM
I'm not sure the controls will work right.
---
Last played - Wolfenstein The New Order (9/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Trials Fusion
#12_alcheimPosted 6/12/2014 5:06:25 PM
wstfld posted...
I'm not sure the controls will work right.

It'll probably be fine. I played Watch Dogs on Vita, and they've mapped the shoulder buttons, L3/R3 and touch pad inputs to the screen and rear touch pads. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it works well enough.

It'll probably be the same for Last of Us Remaster.
#13rstewart00Posted 6/12/2014 5:27:57 PM
starfox1904 posted...
When it gets released, why not make it compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and PlayStation Vita at the same time? Apparently the service is firstly made compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and then over time is compatible with the Vita.

well ps 4 first because they are trying to push sales, depending on that then 3 in japan then maybe west with vita the same, because the vita hasn't sold enough west for sony happiness, it will be probably two years for or if a release with all systems being limited in their library to what you see on the psn store, all old games not on the psn store wont be released for now, though since they will for the Japanese, if you have an account that is what you will need to play the wont ever be released to the west games.
#14starfox1904(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 7:49:24 AM
rstewart00 posted...
starfox1904 posted...
When it gets released, why not make it compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and PlayStation Vita at the same time? Apparently the service is firstly made compatible with PlayStation 3/4 and then over time is compatible with the Vita.

well ps 4 first because they are trying to push sales, depending on that then 3 in japan then maybe west with vita the same, because the vita hasn't sold enough west for sony happiness, it will be probably two years for or if a release with all systems being limited in their library to what you see on the psn store, all old games not on the psn store wont be released for now, though since they will for the Japanese, if you have an account that is what you will need to play the wont ever be released to the west games.

I don't live in United States, so I will have to wait for PlayStation Now to get launched in the region where I am. I hope that The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls both become available at launch date.
#15hyjinx17Posted 6/13/2014 8:10:35 AM
You aren't missing anything. Watch any half way decent zombie movie and you will get Last of Us' story and play Uncharted and you'll get a better version of it's gameplay.

The Last of Us is entirely average.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero