Project Diva f

• Topic Archived

User Info: AsunaSAOYuuki

AsunaSAOYuuki
2 years ago#1
If I have the PS3 version of Project Diva, is it worth getting the Vita Version?

User Info: hyper12

hyper12
2 years ago#2
If you want to play it on the go? Sure. No differences between the PS3/Vita version that I know of
I tried to be open minded but I was afraid my brain would fall out.

User Info: will57

will57
2 years ago#3
Probably not, since they're both the same game with the same songs. Unless you just really want to be able to play it on your Vita, there's not much point.
Currently waiting for the release of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax,Danganronpa: Goodbye Despair, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus and Akiba's Trip.

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
2 years ago#4
Only if you want to play away from home or prefer handhelds.
There are no cows on Pandora, yet all they seem to eat is pizza. Moxxi is pretty well endowed and makes the pizza. I just ruined Borderlands.

AsunaSAOYuuki
2 years ago#5
You can't remote play the PS3 version right?

User Info: JustChillin

JustChillin
2 years ago#6
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

Are you serious? You'd want to play a rhythm game with huge latency issues? Either way, you can't. Only a handful of games are possible unless your PS3 is hacked.

User Info: N1Prinny

N1Prinny
2 years ago#7
No the remote play on ps3 is pretty bad anyways.

AsunaSAOYuuki
2 years ago#8
JustChillin posted...
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

Are you serious? You'd want to play a rhythm game with huge latency issues? Either way, you can't. Only a handful of games are possible unless your PS3 is hacked.

What is huge latency issues? Oh no my PS3 isn't hacked. That sucks that you can't remote play PS3 games.

User Info: Raziel-Freya

Raziel-Freya
2 years ago#9
Guys you think there's gonna be a price drop in the game now tha PDF2nd it's coming to NA this fall? I want to buy it but i dont know ig buy today or wait for a price drop @.@

User Info: Ultima546

Ultima546
2 years ago#10
Raziel-Freya posted...
Guys you think there's gonna be a price drop in the game now tha PDF2nd it's coming to NA this fall? I want to buy it but i dont know ig buy today or wait for a price drop @.@

Wait. It will get one eventually.
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived