Project Diva f

#11JustChillinPosted 6/12/2014 11:37:23 AM
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
JustChillin posted...
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
You can't remote play the PS3 version right?

Are you serious? You'd want to play a rhythm game with huge latency issues? Either way, you can't. Only a handful of games are possible unless your PS3 is hacked.

What is huge latency issues? Oh no my PS3 isn't hacked. That sucks that you can't remote play PS3 games.

Playing rhythm games with any latency at all is a terrible idea, since you need near instant responses on your button presses because big delays just don't work.
If you don't understand what I mean, look up "lag" and "ping" delay. Streaming a rhythm game is a dumb idea because even the best latency wouldn't make it a fun rhythm game unless its extremely lenient in the timing.
#12AsunaSAOYuuki(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:38:40 AM
JustChillin posted...
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
JustChillin posted...
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

Are you serious? You'd want to play a rhythm game with huge latency issues? Either way, you can't. Only a handful of games are possible unless your PS3 is hacked.

What is huge latency issues? Oh no my PS3 isn't hacked. That sucks that you can't remote play PS3 games.

Playing rhythm games with any latency at all is a terrible idea, since you need near instant responses on your button presses because big delays just don't work.
If you don't understand what I mean, look up "lag" and "ping" delay. Streaming a rhythm game is a dumb idea because even the best latency wouldn't make it a fun rhythm game unless its extremely lenient in the timing.

So when you stream games they become unplayable because of lag? What is the point of streaming them then?
#13Pontificus32390Posted 6/12/2014 11:48:53 AM
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
So when you stream games they become unplayable because of lag?

only when perfect timing on button presses or quick reactions are necessary. project diva f is the former.
---
i5 3570k @ 4.3 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 7870 2GB | 8GB Corsair Vengeance
Current Platforms: 3DS, PC, PS4, PS3, Vita, Wii U, X1, X360
#14Raziel-FreyaPosted 6/12/2014 11:57:31 AM
Ultima546 posted...
Raziel-Freya posted...
Guys you think there's gonna be a price drop in the game now tha PDF2nd it's coming to NA this fall? I want to buy it but i dont know ig buy today or wait for a price drop @.@

Wait. It will get one eventually.

I hope soon :c
#15Ultima546Posted 6/12/2014 12:04:31 PM
Raziel-Freya posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Raziel-Freya posted...
Guys you think there's gonna be a price drop in the game now tha PDF2nd it's coming to NA this fall? I want to buy it but i dont know ig buy today or wait for a price drop @.@

Me too. I would like to get my Miku on.
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#16Raziel-FreyaPosted 6/12/2014 12:22:40 PM
Ultima546 posted...
Raziel-Freya posted...
Ultima546 posted...
Raziel-Freya posted...

Me too. I would like to get my Miku on.

I hope I can wait, it's really tempting buy it now D:
#17SekaiIchibanPosted 6/12/2014 1:08:46 PM
I remember a SEGA representative saying that DIVA games won't get a discount since they wanted to "reward" the early adopters.
#18iumplPosted 6/12/2014 2:49:17 PM
will57 posted...
Probably not, since they're both the same game with the same songs. Unless you just really want to be able to play it on your Vita, there's not much point.

I would say this. It's also worth noting that something like 6 songs that were in the PS3 version have to be purchased as DLC for the vita. Just noting in case that kind of thing bugs you.
#19MwarriorHieiPosted 6/12/2014 4:44:46 PM
iumpl posted...
will57 posted...
Probably not, since they're both the same game with the same songs. Unless you just really want to be able to play it on your Vita, there's not much point.

I would say this. It's also worth noting that something like 6 songs that were in the PS3 version have to be purchased as DLC for the vita. Just noting in case that kind of thing bugs you.

and vita version + DLC costs the same as the ps3 version.
---
http://i.imgur.com/oBPaBAa.png
#20GamerRafPosted 6/12/2014 4:46:58 PM
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...
JustChillin posted...
AsunaSAOYuuki posted...

PS3 can handle it, Sony just doesn't want it to run on the PS3 with more titles. PS1 games work on the Vita but again Sony just doesn't want all the games to be played on it. It's up to them but they shifted focus to the PS4 with remote play.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
Parappa VA scammer diss song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDU20PNNHY