No Dub NO BUY!

#11LDiesPosted 6/12/2014 5:24:18 PM
I'm literally buying this game because it doesn't have dubs.

Tales games have some of the worst English voice acting in the world.
---
Most anticipated game: Hatsune MIku Project Diva F 2nd
#12Tenchi UKPosted 6/12/2014 5:27:43 PM
hijokaiden posted...
I wouldnt mind buying it, the problem is that if it sells well (doubtful), Namco Bandai would think that half-baked localization would be acceptable, which they are not. So I might as well not get it and support instead Xillia 2, this where their localization effort all went on obviously, while Hearts R localization was a low-budget afterthought.

as opposed to if it doesn't sell and even less games get released on vita.
if the vita was doing better then companies would most likely step up there game but as it is now recording a full dub for a rather dialogue heavy game (if you include skits) on vita wouldnt be viable and would most likely lose them money
---
Pear into Peaches!
#13DashingfellaPosted 6/12/2014 5:28:38 PM
Soon it'll be "No Vita, no buy" I wouldn't blame Namco now if they gave this to 3DS now. If they do, I'd be rooting for them.
#14poopninjamvc3mkPosted 6/12/2014 5:31:29 PM
Lol and vita users wonder why nobody care about them sometimes.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#15Tenchi UKPosted 6/12/2014 5:34:11 PM
are people actualy tweeting the "nodubnobuy" hashtag?

maybe there needs to be another hashtag to counter that since the whole thing sounds pretty damn ungrateful.
---
Pear into Peaches!
#16MrFwibblesPosted 6/12/2014 5:35:51 PM
LDies posted...
I'm literally buying this game because it doesn't have dubs.

---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#17Megaman OmegaPosted 6/12/2014 5:42:29 PM
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#18wstfldPosted 6/12/2014 5:42:31 PM
Dorks
---
Last played - Wolfenstein The New Order (9/10)
Now playing - MLB The Show 14, AC4, Trials Fusion
#19ShadyBrad1984Posted 6/12/2014 5:47:55 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.

As a Vita owner, all I want to do is point and laugh at these entitled brats.
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321Playing MLB 14, FMC 14, KZ:M, HM:PDF and Dead Nation
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#20GamerRafPosted 6/12/2014 5:51:31 PM
While I do enjoy the dub in Tales of games, I can accept no dub. I heard they aren't going to fully sub it so then what's the point in localizing it if they are going to skip the dub and not fully sub the game. With Dub it'll at least more enjoyable since the game has text anyways. They are trying to waste less money while trying to maximize the profits in a lazy way.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
Parappa VA scammer diss song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDU20PNNHY