No Dub NO BUY!

#21animefan1000Posted 6/12/2014 5:55:28 PM
We are entitled because its our money to spend, if developers want our money then they dang well make thier product worth it, I refuse to be thankful for table scraps when they should be giving me steak.
---
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
#22Oguri_KurenoPosted 6/12/2014 5:58:00 PM
If the game had been dubbed I would have turned of the voice volume if possible. English voice actors generally sucks when dubbing Japanese games. ( games that come from English speaking countries often have very good dubbing though)
#23gray_fox_00Posted 6/12/2014 5:58:17 PM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.

As a Vita owner, all I want to do is point and laugh at these entitled brats.

Same. And I'll be playing my Japanese sub and voice over version of tales of innocence r (the only version) while I wait for my physical NA copy of ToH.

I'll enjoy the last thing Bandai Namco puts out on the Vita, and laugh at everyone here wondering why they aren't supporting the Vita.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#24nouseravailablePosted 6/12/2014 6:00:04 PM(edited)
Ill buy the game i want to play it. There is also no need to counter anything, just like there are ppl who wont buy because there arent english voices, there is another bunch who will buy precisely because the game have the original dub.
---
They could play the other Bard song live once in a while...
#25animefan1000Posted 6/12/2014 6:01:31 PM
gray_fox_00 posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.

Same. And I'll be playing my Japanese sub and voice over version of tales of innocence r (the only version) while I wait for my physical NA copy of ToH.

I'll enjoy the last thing Bandai Namco puts out on the Vita, and laugh at everyone here wondering why they aren't supporting the Vita.

Because the fate of the vita is entirely dependant on this one game right? If that's true the vita really is doomed.
---
#26shadowenclave47Posted 6/12/2014 6:03:13 PM
PotatosPls posted...
Kazuhira07 posted...
No pepperoni No buy!

---
I want dat ass!
I like Hyperdimension Neptunia get mad haters.
#27shadowenclave47Posted 6/12/2014 6:03:40 PM
I want free cake and i want it NOW!!!
---
I want dat ass!
I like Hyperdimension Neptunia get mad haters.
#28TinyTim123Posted 6/12/2014 6:04:29 PM
gray_fox_00 posted...
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
Megaman Omega posted...

Everyone is free to spend their money how they want.
I don't even care about the Tales series much, I think I played one of them on the original Playstation, and it was pretty fun, and I owned one on the GameCube, but I'm no fanatic.
I may or may not buy this.
Dubbing has nothing to do with my decision.

I do think people need to realize that all the other Dubbed Tales games have not come out on the Vita; the Vita has a low install base and is a portable system. Not buying the game isn't likely to persuade any company to release more Tales games on the platform.
By all means, let Namco Bandai know that you'd prefer a game have a spoken language track you want to hear. Do it in a calm and mature way, and by all means don't buy the game if you don't want to. Flipping out on gamefaqs does not seem to be a productive way to get a point across.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#29DashingfellaPosted 6/12/2014 6:05:39 PM
animefan1000 posted...
We are entitled because its our money to spend, if developers want our money then they dang well make thier product worth it, I refuse to be thankful for table scraps when they should be giving me steak.

They're not going to give you steak when all you have on you is 5 cents.
#30animefan1000Posted 6/12/2014 6:07:04 PM
shadowenclave47 posted...
I want free cake and i want it NOW!!!

Here you go.
http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/legacy/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cake979.jpg
---