No Dub NO BUY!

#31SuigintouEVPosted 6/12/2014 6:07:46 PM
lol @ these "no dub no buy" people. These same people are quick to attack people who won't buy a game if it's not at least dual audio.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#32animefan1000Posted 6/12/2014 6:09:23 PM
SuigintouEV posted...
lol @ these "no dub no buy" people. These same people are quick to attack people who won't buy a game if it's not at least dual audio.

I don't attack anyone, I just argue untill we get more pizza.
---
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
#33TinyTim123Posted 6/12/2014 6:09:50 PM
Dashingfella posted...
animefan1000 posted...
We are entitled because its our money to spend, if developers want our money then they dang well make thier product worth it, I refuse to be thankful for table scraps when they should be giving me steak.

They're not going to give you steak when all you have on you is 5 cents.

People fail to stop and think that it's a $40 game on a system with a small user base. It makes sense a company is going to try and save money.
The key point, I think, is that People fail to stop and think.
It's cool, though. No one here is forcing anyone else to buy games they don't want.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#34shadowenclave47Posted 6/12/2014 6:09:54 PM
animefan1000 posted...
shadowenclave47 posted...
I want free cake and i want it NOW!!!

Here you go.
http://mentalfloss.com/sites/default/legacy/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/cake979.jpg

Now this is going to take a while to eat lol.
---
I want dat ass!
I like Hyperdimension Neptunia get mad haters.
#35gamemaster712Posted 6/12/2014 6:10:01 PM
So much screaming.
Nothing of value was lost.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG hax breeder/GE PR/KCB
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#36neogenoPosted 6/12/2014 6:11:38 PM
Tenchi UK posted...
are people actualy tweeting the "nodubnobuy" hashtag?

No. No they most certainly aren't. If anything this is just trying to parody #novitanobuy.
---
Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.
#37animefan1000Posted 6/12/2014 6:14:58 PM
People are free to buy or not buy what they want for whatever reason they want. That's what it means to be free.
---
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
#38hijokaidenPosted 6/12/2014 6:14:59 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
Is everyone that won't buy the game because they would have to read willing to pay an extra $10 or $20 so that Namco Bandai can hire voice actors?

It's a handheld game with a low install base.
I can appreciate not wanting to hear languages outside one's own in media, but let's face it: everyone who wants Tales games on the system and then doesn't buy it when it doesn't have an English language track will not be likely to convince the company to put an English voice track in; it is more likely that they won't bother localizing any more games.

hijokaiden posted...
You do know that licensing japanese voices for a US and Euro releases costs money right? The more famous the VAs of the japanese are, the more expensive it is to pay royalties for using these voices outside Japan.

Some japanese voices voices would cost more to use outside Japoan than getting an english dub altogether.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#39RyupowerPosted 6/12/2014 6:23:00 PM
you should be happen it even coming out in NA/EU in some form
they game did not have to come to the west

and there are many People that like the JPN VO more then the dub VO

it might have been longer for the game to come out if dubs were done

if they wanted, they can do the dub VO latter and make it DLC voice pack
---
PSN:RyuPower
NNID:RyuPower
#40TinyTim123Posted 6/12/2014 6:23:51 PM(edited)
hijokaiden posted...
Some japanese voices voices would cost more to use outside Japoan than getting an english dub altogether.

If that's the case for this particular game (which I am not sure that it is), why wouldn't they eliminate the voice acting all together?
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/