No Dub NO BUY!

#41SpotlessedenPosted 6/12/2014 5:28:17 PM(edited)
then don't buy. No buy also means they won't bring more games to US. Just like psp, no buy = no game in US.
It doesn't matter since vita is dead in US anyway.

"Some japanese voices voices would cost more to use outside Japoan than getting an english dub altogether."

No, from what i read. Companies are smart now, ask you to sign contract, so that they can use your voice every where and anytime. Just like they can English voice out of US for free.
#42DashingfellaPosted 6/12/2014 5:25:59 PM
This is really going to be Vita's last hurrah I guess. Oh well, I don't mind with games like Danganronpa, Tales and Ys. It was a good ride. :)

Hope we get God Eater 2 at least.
#43LittlejefferyPosted 6/12/2014 5:29:28 PM
I agree with the tc. If Namco Bandai (or any company for that matter) doesn't want to put their full effort into their localizations, then I buy their games used (or not at all) so that none of the profit goes to them. I refuse to reward a company for their laziness and you people should do the same.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#44KenauePosted 6/12/2014 5:30:03 PM
Overreaction much?
---
Now Playing: Forza 5; Titanfall (X1), Trials Fusion (PS4)
PSN: Lord_CBH / NNID: Kenaue / GT: LordCBH
#45hustlin_pimpstePosted 6/12/2014 5:32:39 PM
Dub/sub, total buy. I don't care as long as I can understand the menus and enjoy the game.
---
http://letvent.com/2014/02/23/2-cows/
http://imgur.com/b1XpFy1
#46exal20Posted 6/12/2014 5:43:44 PM
And I used to think that sub fans are so entitled whenever they said "No dual audio no buy!".
Guess the dub fans are not so different after all.
#47gray_fox_00Posted 6/12/2014 5:55:22 PM
Dashingfella posted...
This is really going to be Vita's last hurrah I guess. Oh well, I don't mind with games like Danganronpa, Tales and Ys. It was a good ride. :)

Hope we get God Eater 2 at least.

Why would Namco Bandai bother after people refuse to buy this game?
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#48gray_fox_00Posted 6/12/2014 5:59:30 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
I agree with the tc. If Namco Bandai (or any company for that matter) doesn't want to put their full effort into their localizations, then I buy their games used (or not at all) so that none of the profit goes to them. I refuse to reward a company for their laziness and you people should do the same.

When the maker of a system publicly refers to it as an extension device (that is to say an accessory) I'm surprised they're even taking the risk of bringing it over at all.

I'm willing to support that if not just to show that we do want games that run on the Vita itself and not remote play.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#49ShadyBrad1984Posted 6/12/2014 6:11:39 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Dub/sub, total buy. I don't care as long as I can understand the menus and enjoy the game.

My thoughts exactly.
---
3DS FC2020-0186-5321Playing MLB 14, FMC 14, KZ:M, HM:PDF and Dead Nation
PSN/NNID/LiveID:OzzyButcher
#50alexg1989Posted 6/12/2014 6:19:44 PM
ugh... wow, you guys do know that this is the PS Vita right? And that we're in a non-japan region, right? You do realize that, don't you? What I'm trying to say, basically... is that.... YOU'RE LUCKY THAT THIS GAME IS COMING AT ALL. We're also lucky that this system hasn't been discontinued as it is performing worse than even the Dreamcast. You can thank Sony for that.

I mean, don't complain about a game being localized on this system. The last thing we need is to scare the japanese devs away too. Stop being so goddamn entitled. Type-0 was one thing, but complaining about the lack of an english dub in a localization that was at one point deemed IMPOSSIBLE for a region with as little Vita fan-fare as this is about the stupidest thing anyone can do...

This complaining seriously makes no sense. Its either localize it wtih Eng subs, or not localize it at all? Which would you prefer? Personally, I think more games can have a chance of localizations if they do it this way, so its a HUGE positive for me.
---
Grandfather: Feb 02 1929 - May 09 2014
PSN: psvitagamer89 Goku kills Superman, no contest.