No Dub NO BUY!

#51YukiraPosted 6/12/2014 7:23:28 PM
Thanks god they decided not to dub this !
Because dub is the worst thing ever in this world, totally ruin the game !
#teamnodub
#dubnobuy
#52hijokaidenPosted 6/12/2014 7:32:15 PM
alexg1989 posted...
Its either localize it wtih Eng subs, or not localize it at all?

No It was either use the money to localize the game with an english dub, or use the money to localize the game with the japanese voices and english sub (both of which costs money and dual audio costs the most money, because they would have to pay to use the japanese voices outside Japan and pay for english voice actors for an english dub).
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#53Karnage4208238Posted 6/12/2014 7:35:20 PM
alexg1989 posted...
ugh... wow, you guys do know that this is the PS Vita right? And that we're in a non-japan region, right? You do realize that, don't you? What I'm trying to say, basically... is that.... YOU'RE LUCKY THAT THIS GAME IS COMING AT ALL. We're also lucky that this system hasn't been discontinued as it is performing worse than even the Dreamcast. You can thank Sony for that.

I mean, don't complain about a game being localized on this system. The last thing we need is to scare the japanese devs away too. Stop being so goddamn entitled. Type-0 was one thing, but complaining about the lack of an english dub in a localization that was at one point deemed IMPOSSIBLE for a region with as little Vita fan-fare as this is about the stupidest thing anyone can do...

This complaining seriously makes no sense. Its either localize it wtih Eng subs, or not localize it at all? Which would you prefer? Personally, I think more games can have a chance of localizations if they do it this way, so its a HUGE positive for me.

then i rather not have it at all i will not support things i do not agree with just for the tiny "hope" that if i do support it that more games in the series might be released or get dubbed in the future for the system

i have said it before i have been a huge tales of fan since abyss and have bought and played most of their games that have been released here in NA and i was really looking forward to playing ToH but i am not a fanboy that will blindly support anything that i am a fan of when they make choices that i know will hinder my enjoyment of a game like a undubbed rpg
---
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
#54alexg1989Posted 6/12/2014 7:37:46 PM
well that just sucks for you, doesn't it? I'm not even a Tales fan-boy and I don't care about this sub-only thing. Its a new game to me and that's all that matters.
---
Grandfather: Feb 02 1929 - May 09 2014
PSN: psvitagamer89 Goku kills Superman, no contest.
#55Karnage4208238Posted 6/12/2014 7:47:27 PM
no not really xillia 2 is coming out soon and a whole lot of other rpgs are coming out as well that i plan on getting so yeah not being able to play ToH does suck i will live though since there are many other new rpgs i can play and support
---
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine
#56KotomineKireiPosted 6/12/2014 7:47:31 PM
darod2007 posted...
Bamco is NOT doing us a favor! They are merely trying to exploit us while we are most vulnerable. DO NOT accept Tales of Heart R, the false prophet, as your savior. Stay true and stay strong and our true savior will come.

If we all band together we can fight back this pretender. Join hands with me and tell them No Dub NO BUY!

We will NOT stand for this abuse. If you can't treat us with respect, we don't want you at all Bamco.

No dual audio, no buy!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVHXT3edG4
#57SpotlessedenPosted 6/12/2014 7:59:59 PM(edited)
hijokaiden posted...
alexg1989 posted...

No It was either use the money to localize the game with an english dub, or use the money to localize the game with the japanese voices and english sub (both of which costs money and dual audio costs the most money, because they would have to pay to use the japanese voices outside Japan and pay for english voice actors for an english dub).

no, stop making up stuffs. No English dub is the cheapest route. japanese voices don't cost more money outside of Japan in most case. There is an interview with a SF4 VA, he mentioned that they can use his voice in any regions and he won't get pay more because they use the voice in Hong Kong, China, UK ...

Almost all games use Japanese voice in Hong Kong, singapore, ect.
#58hijokaidenPosted 6/12/2014 8:09:45 PM
Spotlesseden posted...
hijokaiden posted...
alexg1989 posted...

no, stop making up stuffs. No English dub is the cheapest route. japanese voices don't cost more money outside of Japan in most case. There is an interview with a SF4 VA, he mentioned that they can use his voice in any regions and he won't get pay more because they use the voice in Hong Kong, China, UK ...

Almost all games use Japanese voice in Hong Kong, singapore, ect.

No the information I have provided is correct, using japanese voices outside Japan costs alot of money for licensing fees, the price depends on the Voice Actors in questions and which companies they are affiliated/contracted with (voice actors/seiyuus/idols is srs bsns in Japan). Why do you think most third party western publishers outside Japan do not provide Dual Audio? Its either Dubs or subs. Namco Bandai said that it could be either one or the other, because dual audio cost more than either dub only and jp voices with eng sub.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#59falloutbeast101Posted 6/12/2014 8:16:18 PM
So you want dubstep in your games? man, these hipsters.
---
Propaganda Idols! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDVQOduEx8 featuring Panna, Opti, and Connie! (better quality now :D)
#60SpotlessedenPosted 6/12/2014 8:20:56 PM(edited)
the information i have provided is correct. They already release those games outside of Japan with jp voice. No need to pay more just because it releases in US. So you are saying the Voice actor is lying about he doesn't get pay when they use his voice in Hong Kong? dual audio is more expensive because you have to do more works and code change.