No Dub NO BUY!

#71ZirocrathPosted 6/13/2014 5:59:18 AM
Couldn't care less....

It's ok to complain if you feel that Sony sold you a "portable playstation 3" and then turned it into a s**tty game device, or a PS4 joystick. But this...

We are not getting good games (if any actual game) and the little they give us you want to put objections like this?
#72ManjiMidouPosted 6/13/2014 6:32:42 AM
no duck, no sauce!!!
---
l love Nintendo. l sold MK8 and Donkey Kong for 25 dollars each and got dark souls for 10 dollars.
#73Ultima546Posted 6/13/2014 6:39:59 AM
T!ts or gtfo!
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#74Eh-RedPosted 6/13/2014 6:53:49 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.

I don't agree with Megaman often but he really hit it on the nose here!
#75SilvanHeirPosted 6/13/2014 6:57:42 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
What is everyone trying to accomplish with this "no dub no buy"? The situation at hand is that they're localizing a game in a country in which the system is flopping like there's no tomorrow. Sales are going to mediocre at best. There is a difference between boycotting a popular game on a popular system because the developer is being greedy and boycotting a game on a flopping system (that only ever existed because Hideo Baba really LOVES Sony) that was only localized because someone at Sony begged really hard to make it happen. And then what happens? "No dub, no buy"? So pathetic.

If you boycott the game and it will sell even less, they won't be thinking "Wow, this sold horribly, we better add a dub to the next Vita RPG we release in NA!". They will be thinking "Wow, Vita games in NA sell like s***. We're done with this".

It's not a surprise that this system is dead. Beggars can't be choosers, and reacting with such arrogance because the bone that was thrown for the nearly dead system is chipped on the edge is just sad.

I'm starting to understand why Square Enix isn't even considering Vita.
#76talesfan215Posted 6/13/2014 6:58:28 AM
Agreed with Megaman.
#77animefan1000Posted 6/13/2014 7:18:44 AM(edited)
Eh-Red posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
The entitlement here is just embarrassing. At this point, people should be glad when Vita games get localized at all, but instead, they're just being as toxic as possible. The worst thing is that those horrid people think that they're doing the community a favor or some s***.

I don't agree with Megaman often but he really hit it on the nose here!

People are free to not buy something for whatever reason thy want, people are just getting their panties in a twist because people for some reason think the fate of tales games and the vita rest on this one game. People are so over dramatic.
Edit: when I say people, I mean people on both sides. Just stfu already and eat some pizza.
---
Lady Plutia's favorite pet and husband of Lady Blanc
3ds friend code:4511-0818-1530
#78GamenamebullyPosted 6/13/2014 7:18:31 AM
A no dub on games on a game never bothered me. Hell, Yakuza is one of my favorite series and Sega only dubbed the first game. As long as the subs are accurate to the original script, I'm fine with it being sub only.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#79StrikeNinja24Posted 6/13/2014 7:33:52 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
A no dub on games on a game never bothered me. Hell, Yakuza is one of my favorite series and Sega only dubbed the first game. As long as the subs are accurate to the original script, I'm fine with it being sub only.

Which Hearts R is not even close to being.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#80TinyTim123Posted 6/13/2014 10:45:55 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

Which Hearts R is not even close to being.

People keep saying this and offering no evidence to back this up outside of a name change. Is there any evidence that someone would care to offer revealing the gross inaccuracies in the text?
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/