Let's be real: P4G would be 10x better if it had the original JP dub.

#1LDiesPosted 6/12/2014 7:54:19 PM
Lol @ #nodubnobuy. Literally every game on the Vita would be better with JP dubs (Eng subs).

"But but but I dun wan 2 reed I jus wan pleh gaemz!" - Typical #nodubnobuyer.
---
Most anticipated game: Hatsune MIku Project Diva F 2nd
#2GodMWOLFPosted 6/12/2014 7:59:38 PM
Pretty sure Persona wouldn't have been as popular if it only had a sub
---
Xbox One, the future of gaming:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
#3L_eruerufuPosted 6/12/2014 8:05:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4blassterPosted 6/12/2014 8:07:28 PM
The bear jokes would be lost on JP dub, so I doubt it. P4 have stellar EN dub and localization in general.

You could compare the voicework on P4 Arena to see just how good is the EN dub compared to JP dub. Some EN voices are indeed better. The male cast seem to be better on EN dub, while the female cast seem to be better on JP dub IMO.
---
Anticipating: DeSu2 BR, P4 Ultimax, MGS5, New Rorona.
I actually feel more embarrassed to purchase AKB48 DVD compared to any kind of game / anime / manga.
#5falloutbeast101Posted 6/12/2014 8:09:51 PM
The english dubbing is superb. except Chie sometimes.
And dat Nanako VA during November... dem feels.
---
Propaganda Idols! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDVQOduEx8 featuring Panna, Opti, and Connie! (better quality now :D)
#6kewldude475Posted 6/12/2014 8:20:30 PM
LDies posted...
Lol @ #nodubnobuy. Literally every game on the Vita would be better with JP dubs (Eng subs).

For starters, your username already shouts weaboo. Then your post really drives home that fact. Also, what, pray tell, is wrong with someone who plays games for the sake of playing games rather than reading. If they wanted to read, wouldn't they... READ A BOOK? There is no point to listening to subs if you like the English voices, and lets face it, Persona 4 has a pretty good dub, and most people probably agree with me.

Stupidest topic of all time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/415vgiZ.gif
#7LDies(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:23:00 PM
kewldude475 posted...
LDies posted...

For starters, your username already shouts weaboo. Then your post really drives home that fact. Also, what, pray tell, is wrong with someone who plays games for the sake of playing games rather than reading. If they wanted to read, wouldn't they... READ A BOOK? There is no point to listening to subs if you like the English voices, and lets face it, Persona 4 has a pretty good dub, and most people probably agree with me.

kewldude475
---
Most anticipated game: Hatsune MIku Project Diva F 2nd
#8OoseyePosted 6/12/2014 8:25:00 PM
Joke topic? Or are people really this insecure on the subject?
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#9falloutbeast101Posted 6/12/2014 8:25:47 PM
kewldude475 posted...
LDies posted...

Ridiculous argument. Apparently, some people never played JRPGs in the 90s.
---
Propaganda Idols! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRDVQOduEx8 featuring Panna, Opti, and Connie! (better quality now :D)
#10bassyuraPosted 6/12/2014 8:25:59 PM
When I played P4G, I laughed. I laughed because the jokes were funny, not because the dub was terrible.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!