Let's be real: P4G would be 10x better if it had the original JP dub.

#11MinamoPosted 6/12/2014 10:01:39 PM
falloutbeast101 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
LDies posted...
Lol @ #nodubnobuy. Literally every game on the Vita would be better with JP dubs (Eng subs).

"But but but I dun wan 2 reed I jus wan pleh gaemz!" - Typical #nodubnobuyer.

For starters, your username already shouts weaboo. Then your post really drives home that fact. Also, what, pray tell, is wrong with someone who plays games for the sake of playing games rather than reading. If they wanted to read, wouldn't they... READ A BOOK? There is no point to listening to subs if you like the English voices, and lets face it, Persona 4 has a pretty good dub, and most people probably agree with me.

Stupidest topic of all time.

Ridiculous argument. Apparently, some people never played JRPGs in the 90s.

Apparently someone thinks it still is the 90's.
#12OoseyePosted 6/12/2014 10:05:48 PM(edited)
bassyura posted...
I laughed because the jokes were funny

Seriously? I laughed at how painfully awkward the characters act sometime but there was nothing in the game but stereotypical anime humor.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
#13jchill1Posted 6/12/2014 10:07:21 PM
no it wouldnt
#14TerryJ999Posted 6/12/2014 10:26:07 PM
I'm starting to hate you guys.
---
I'm the beast that hunts in the darkness now. I'm the monster who even monsters fear. I'm the White Tiger!
-Ava Ayala
#15shadowenclave47Posted 6/12/2014 10:27:46 PM
TerryJ999 posted...
I'm starting to hate you guys.

I already do.
---
I want dat ass!
I like Hyperdimension Neptunia get mad haters.
#16westontickleePosted 6/12/2014 10:29:53 PM
Nah. Rice being in the game still makes it 100 worse.
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#17WerzaquePosted 6/12/2014 10:31:00 PM
Ooseye posted...
bassyura posted...
I laughed because the jokes were funny

Seriously? I laughed at how painfully awkward the characters act sometime but there was nothing in the game but stereotypical anime humor.

What landed you in purgatory anyway?

I have to admit that I, too, laughed at some of the jokes. The seaweed venus, for one. But I can fully imagine that it's just too stereotypical for some.
---
You should ignore more message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#18westontickleePosted 6/12/2014 10:31:35 PM
bassyura posted...
When I played P4G, I laughed. I laughed because the jokes were funny, not because the dub was terrible.

Nice joke you made there yourself
---
Royal Court: Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe, Lord Nyaoni, Lady Meowstic, Empress Delphox
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards
#19WerzaquePosted 6/12/2014 10:33:04 PM
So wait... these same people passed up on Gravity Rush because there were no dubs? There weren't any in Japan either, btw...
---
You should ignore more message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#20OoseyePosted 6/12/2014 11:30:27 PM
Werzaque posted...
What landed you in purgatory anyway?

Just some innocent jokes aimed at some of the "regulars" (lol) around here.

Werzaque posted...
So wait... these same people passed up on Gravity Rush because there were no dubs? There weren't any in Japan either, btw...

Now THAT is funny.
---
PLAYING: Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame & Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker