Dub or Sub ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LunarDream337

LunarDream337
2 years ago#31
If I think the dub is done well, then dub. If not, then sub. I can easily enjoy both.
3DS FC: 2723 - 8674 - 4726
PSN: LunarBlossom

User Info: Zechs23

Zechs23
2 years ago#32
Like my anime, subbed. But there are exceptions.
June 10th 2014, Typ0 day. Never forget.

User Info: atopp399

atopp399
2 years ago#33
Whatever gives the game the best chance of being released here. The fan translation of Final Fantasy Type 0 has shown me that subs can be just fine though I prefer dub.

User Info: Delphox

Delphox
2 years ago#34
DarkBlade2 posted...
I can go either way but I enjoy it when my games are dubbed. The only thing I could not deal with subbed is Dragonball Z, that has to be dubbed.

DBZ Dub was the worst dub I've ever witnessed. I'll never forget the terrible translation and non-stop "music" (if you could even call it that) playing in every moment.

Atleast they're improving with Kai by taking superior BGMs.

User Info: Sami1000

Sami1000
2 years ago#35
Impossible to choose. Let's assume the game would have good subtitles, or voice actors then either of them are fine with me.

User Info: UddersAndBlades

UddersAndBlades
2 years ago#36
Usually dub.
Look! The East is burning red!

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
2 years ago#37
Sub unless they get reasonable voice acting for the dub.
"If all pc gamers are pirates and pc gamers are the master race, then logically . . .
Pirates = Master Race" -Piggins12

User Info: DW2189

DW2189
2 years ago#38
I prefer dub, but don't mind subs as long as the game is good and the translation is good as well.
3DS FC: 5198-2487-4992

User Info: XdemonAlucard

XdemonAlucard
2 years ago#39
Wub
"Gimme food good guy!"

User Info: Akane1412

Akane1412
2 years ago#40
Sub. America tends to be the one doing the dubs and they generaly suck. Anyway if a game has sub only, it gets plenty points from me it wouldn't otherwise but a sub or dub never stopped me from buying a game I really wanted.

I just wish dubed versions would have an option for subs at ALL times so if it was really bad I could just mute. Suikoden Tierkreis is a perfect example on how this is so important.
3DS Friend Code: 2664-2314-5716
PSN: Akane1412

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived