About PayPal and switching psn...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. About PayPal and switching psn...

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
2 years ago#1
One of the guys over in another thread said I could possibly pay on American psn with an Australian credit card using PayPal. Is this true?

User Info: badboy

badboy
2 years ago#2
Last time I checked it's not possible because PayPal will check your card's address and it has to match the country of PSN or it will be rejected.

User Info: sandslash1

sandslash1
2 years ago#3
Why not buy PSN cards from Amazon?
a

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
2 years ago#4
sandslash1 posted...

That's the alternative. I was just curious since no one has asked this particular question yet. also, I just want to buy the game whenever I want, not wait 2 weeks for a card imported half the way across the world.

User Info: sandslash1

sandslash1
2 years ago#5
Trailblazer34 posted...
sandslash1 posted...

That's the alternative. I was just curious since no one has asked this particular question yet. also, I just want to buy the game whenever I want, not wait 2 weeks for a card imported half the way across the world.

Amazon emails you the code immediately :p, you might need a US address for it but you can put a fake one (might be illegal...they won't notice though <_< >_>)
a

User Info: badboy

badboy
2 years ago#6
Yeah Amazon is the way to go, they send you the code immediately.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. About PayPal and switching psn...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived