Media Create Week 24 - Karts zooms past Labyrinths, Heroes, Pirates and Thieves

#31Megaman OmegaPosted 6/18/2014 7:27:55 AM(edited)
So much new software, and it's all bombing.

falloutbeast101 posted...
I blame this awful season..... Please hurry, Winter!

I blame the fact that every system has either saturated the market or is bombing because it was released with no compelling games.

OhGoodGrief posted...
These media create topic titles drive me nuts.

I actually enjoy those cheesy, thrown-together topic titles. :D

AceAndJunpei posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
lolEverything

Excuse me sir, but would you mind changing the post to "lolNintendo"? That would make a lot of people feel better and that's all I care about; Feelings.

:)

I tried "LOL WII U" once or twice, but that didn't end well. Ironically, i was attacked by the SDF.

Oh well, i'll never understand this crazy board. \_o_O_/
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#32Nightstar1994Posted 6/18/2014 7:58:18 AM
Japan is One Piece land though. I don't understand why nobody cares about the games :/
---
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
#33XCrossYZPosted 6/18/2014 7:58:25 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
So much new software, and it's all bombing.

falloutbeast101 posted...
I blame this awful season..... Please hurry, Winter!

I blame the fact that every system has either saturated the market or is bombing because it was released with no compelling games.

OhGoodGrief posted...
These media create topic titles drive me nuts.

I actually enjoy those cheesy, thrown-together topic titles. :D

AceAndJunpei posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
lolEverything

Excuse me sir, but would you mind changing the post to "lolNintendo"? That would make a lot of people feel better and that's all I care about; Feelings.

:)

I tried "LOL WII U" once or twice, but that didn't end well. Ironically, i was attacked by the SDF.

Oh well, i'll never understand this crazy board. \_o_O_/

Ssshhhh he's in here, don't wanna star that again.
---
Skoo Skoo Skoo
Ooooo ooooo oooooo oooo #basedgod
#34hustlin_pimpstePosted 6/18/2014 8:02:22 AM
My, how very mature of people to keep bringing up the past. It's almost as if they are trying to get the MC threads locked every week.

Let's try to keep on topic instead of trying to start pathetic arguments again, eh?
---
http://letvent.com/2014/02/23/2-cows/
http://imgur.com/b1XpFy1
#35Megaman OmegaPosted 6/18/2014 8:03:04 AM
XCrossYZ posted...

Who? Manji? I think it was he who had a meltdown because of that. Either that or Servant. I don't really remember, lol.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#36XCrossYZPosted 6/18/2014 8:05:05 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
XCrossYZ posted...

Who? Manji? I think it was he who had a meltdown because of that. Either that or Servant. I don't really remember, lol.

Yeah sure sure lets go with that. Besides the past is behind, move forward to the future and stuff
---
Skoo Skoo Skoo
Ooooo ooooo oooooo oooo #basedgod
#37ivanhellsingPosted 6/18/2014 8:05:53 AM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
"Media Create 24 - One Piece? I ordered the full set."

im loling so hard right now
---
3DS FC : 4468 - 1361 - 4491 (Ditto Safari) SV 953 IGN aoko
#38AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/18/2014 9:04:22 AM
LMAO @ weeping_pimpste's hilarious hypocrisy.
#39NnamzPosted 6/18/2014 9:11:08 AM(edited)
Crazy that the PSP still sold a few thousand units and still has a game charting after being discontinued.

3DS will likely pass PSP's hardware sales in Japan, but I don't think it'll happen for quite a while, and it won't be by much when all is said and done given 3DS's downward trajectory in sales this year. In North America 3DS is about to cross paths with the PSP as well, and will have a lower LTD launches aligned I think.

It's crazy that people called the PSP a failure, when it's pretty unlikely that the best selling handheld of this generation likely won't outsell PSP hardware when all is said and done.
#40hustlin_pimpstePosted 6/18/2014 9:18:24 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ weeping_pimpste's hilarious hypocrisy.

Received a PM saying that you had posted in a harassing manner so have taken you off ignore to mention that you used to scream harassment at the slightest mention of you or alts in a post, then you go and post an insult where you change my username. Someone said you recently got suspended for doing just that in your sig. Let's see.
---
http://letvent.com/2014/02/23/2-cows/
http://imgur.com/b1XpFy1