Media Create Week 24 - Karts zooms past Labyrinths, Heroes, Pirates and Thieves

#91StrikeNinja24Posted 6/18/2014 11:18:52 AM
Lucretia_Merces posted...
Last weeks topic was very civil. What happened now to cause this?

The savior One Piece bombed. Japan is currently in freefall.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#92Hercik1Posted 6/18/2014 11:22:27 AM
Ccroybb posted...
I thought there was a 3DS version of One Piece? What happened with that?

It released a long time ago. It did have a free update to add in the new content for a limited period of time.
#93CcroybbPosted 6/18/2014 11:29:00 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Ccroybb posted...
I thought there was a 3DS version of One Piece? What happened with that?

It released a long time ago. It did have a free update to add in the new content for a limited period of time.

Oh ok. It makes sense then as to why the Wii U version didn't sell too good compared to Vita/PS4.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#94Sailor GoonPosted 6/18/2014 11:52:02 AM

Your buddies showed up
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#95middays_deepPosted 6/18/2014 12:18:47 PM
This topic stinks of breath and finger. Shut up and stop moving your hands.
---
I don't even know how many versions of Xehanort there are anymore :(
Golden Rule
#96Megaman OmegaPosted 6/18/2014 12:47:07 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...

Your buddies showed up

Except that she has most of them on ignore. But what would i expect, a sane post from Goon?
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#97blunderminePosted 6/18/2014 12:57:19 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
Nnamz posted...
3DS will likely pass PSP's hardware sales in Japan, but I don't think it'll happen for quite a while, and it won't be by much when all is said and done given 3DS's downward trajectory in sales this year. In North America 3DS is about to cross paths with the PSP as well, and will have a lower LTD launches aligned I think.

The 3DS needs new hardware to sell in big amounts again. Everyone in Japan that wants one already got one, so Nintendo needs to make a revision to get everyone to buy a second (or third) 3DS. However, with all the bad decisions that Nintendo has been making the last three years, i doubt that something like a meaningful 3DS revision is going to happen.

If Nintendo could choose between have people buy 5 games or a new piece of hardware, they'd choose the games every time. They would probably rather sell 2 games than a new piece of hardware. It doesn't seem like it would be in their interest to get people to waste money on new hardware when they could push more games.
#98Ultima546Posted 6/18/2014 1:05:13 PM
blundermine posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
Nnamz posted...
3DS will likely pass PSP's hardware sales in Japan, but I don't think it'll happen for quite a while, and it won't be by much when all is said and done given 3DS's downward trajectory in sales this year. In North America 3DS is about to cross paths with the PSP as well, and will have a lower LTD launches aligned I think.

The 3DS needs new hardware to sell in big amounts again. Everyone in Japan that wants one already got one, so Nintendo needs to make a revision to get everyone to buy a second (or third) 3DS. However, with all the bad decisions that Nintendo has been making the last three years, i doubt that something like a meaningful 3DS revision is going to happen.

If Nintendo could choose between have people buy 5 games or a new piece of hardware, they'd choose the games every time. They would probably rather sell 2 games than a new piece of hardware. It doesn't seem like it would be in their interest to get people to waste money on new hardware when they could push more games.

I don't think you know Nintendo at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if half of the 3DS sales came from rereleased special editions that collectors like to buy up every time any stupid game comes out for the system.
---
Mutton! Fresh Mutton!
#99Megaman OmegaPosted 6/18/2014 1:06:01 PM
blundermine posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
Nnamz posted...

It's usually not a choice between making more games and making more hardware. Different teams are working on making games and hardware R&D. That said, the only way to sell big amounts hardware to a saturated userbase is to release a compelling revision.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
#100talesfan215Posted 6/18/2014 1:58:26 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
If you've seen the way talesfan used to act

I really doubt you're familiar with how I used to act in the Abyss boards in 2009. The only one on this board who is familiar with my posting style since the beginning is Strike, yet I never see him making the accusations you do. I actually got pretty mad at the whole nodubnobuy thing for Tales of Hearts, so that I pretend to act nice on this account is a lie. Stop making false accusations good sir, thanks.